2014 expo calendar (Australia only)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Unclewo-wo

Reaction score
Illawarra reptile society announced our expo will be held on the 13th of April 2014.

Hawksbury herps society at penrith 2nd March 2014

Last edited:
So,
Castle Hill Feb 16
VHS Feb 22
Hawkesbury March 2
Newcastle March 16
Illawarra April 13

Love that we have so many expos in NSW but it does seem that they don't talk to each other as the timing of them all is crazy.They are too close together.

They are spread out over two months. Can't really be spread out any further as no one would have any stock left. I'd say most of the good stuff will be sold at Castle Hill.

They are spread out over two months. Can't really be spread out any further as no one would have any stock left. I'd say most of the good stuff will be sold at Castle Hill.

There are a hell of a lot of hatchies that aren't fully established to be put up for sale by mid Feb.

There's always hatchies out there but the herp societies obviously think that is the best time to have the expos. I don't think it would be worth having one in the latter half of the year. QLD do it but you can't buy any snakes there.

I think the summer months are best for herp shows and displays because you do not have to cart about an animal that is in brumation because they aren't always about the hatchies.

fBXExnf.jpg

SrpJo4Y.jpg

EMT94RD.jpg

Ykn5ocA.jpg

XBQjsQv.jpg

Last edited:
wow looks like Newcastle are trying to entice us north again , last years show was great we may do them all again this year , but I think the castle hill show is the best !! :D

sorry blatant plugging :shock:

I will be venturing south to the castle hill one and of course my local Newcastle one. I wish there was one in September as well.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I just check the Illawarra reptile society website and it says the show is on the 15th of April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back