Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My early christmas present, Rosie :)

gavepe2y.jpg

Still settling in so through the door is the best pic I can do for now. Too excited not to post though! I'm so spoiled!

A few new hatchies.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    133.3 KB · Views: 89
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 75
Zulu- wow! Love those bellies and the strong yellow base colour.

T-in the pic with the 4 hatchies that pinstripe Ax on the right is hot. Super fine bands and the lack of heavy dorsal pattern does it for me. Hope I pop out something like that one day.
The orange bands on the one near the top of the first pic is real nice too

Aaron

Last edited:
Thanks silde, yeh you gotta like that pinstripe axanthic on the left of Ts its a cracker! :)

update pics on my pair just after a feed
first 3 pics are of the male
female still changing with each shed
plenty of mating during the season but no eggs
male bhp d.jpgmale bhp c.jpgmale bhp b.jpgfemale bhp.jpgfemale bhp c.jpgfemale bhp b.jpg

The male looks like one of his white girl offspring but I might be wrong, not that it really matters either way they are both bloody awesome looking BHPs!

My male Clyde.

Attachments

• IMG_3452.jpg
    IMG_3452.jpg
    82.5 KB · Views: 81
  • IMG_3448.jpg
    IMG_3448.jpg
    95.6 KB · Views: 75
Was going to flush this little bhp down the toilet until i saw it just breath around a month or so back ,just sloughed recently.
Was from sibling matings that produced all white bellys from homozygous matings, appears to be a co dominant trait as the parents produce 50/50 ,

Some pics from today.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 90
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    87.1 KB · Views: 65
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 79
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 68
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    153.1 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 64
Couple here that i sexed last night that were female, may have a sunglow LOL

^ The girl in the first pic has such beautifully rich base colour and dark bands, does she have the white belly also?

Hi slide ,has a yellow and white belly, has not shed since hatching ,come from a hypo mother with white under.

I really like what you have there mate. Great project, great results. Good to see more paintjobs popping up in what I think is the most underrated aussie species.

Aaron

Latest posts

Back