Baby cobra

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

- - - Updated - - -

I find this so interesting and beautiful!

You'll have to educate me... With eyes like that, how so they look when it's about to shed?

To be honest, I have no idea haha. Do you mean whether it's eyes go cloudy or not? I shall let you know when she sheds :).

That is absolutely stunning - complete perfection of nature.

n. kaouthia

G'day, Beautiful looking suphan. I had a couple myself while working in the us Ill add a couple pics hope you don't mind. Courtesy of Jeremy Bishop, and myself for photos and Tom Crutchfield for the location.

Attachments

• famosia like, N. Kathouia.jpg
    famosia like, N. Kathouia.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 133
  • hatching Naja Kaothouia 1.jpg
    hatching Naja Kaothouia 1.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 130
  • monicle.jpg
    monicle.jpg
    104.1 KB · Views: 121
  • Naja Kathouia  3.jpg
    Naja Kathouia 3.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 135
  • suphan monicle (N. Kathouia).jpg
    suphan monicle (N. Kathouia).jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 132
Crotalid, she's adorable!!! :D

But isn't she a bit... Umm dangerous to keep? Unless you have a antidote or live near a hospital ect.

P.S. Post more pics of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Sorry I am a little late, I don't know how I have not seen this thread till now. Anyways congrats on the new lil one. Your building a nice venomous collection. What's next on the list?

Regards, Patrick

Sorry for the late response.

That is absolutely stunning - complete perfection of nature.

G'day, Beautiful looking suphan. I had a couple myself while working in the us Ill add a couple pics hope you don't mind. Courtesy of Jeremy Bishop, and myself for photos and Tom Crutchfield for the location.

Of course i don't mind. The monocled cobra market is going down the Royal python route, there must be about 30 different morphs you can get these days.

Crotalid, she's adorable!!! :D

But isn't she a bit... Umm dangerous to keep? Unless you have a antidote or live near a hospital ect.

P.S. Post more pics of her!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Thank you. Yes, she is very dangerous haha. I do not keep the anti venom, as you're not allowed to keep it on your persons where i live, however it is stored at a facility where by, it would be sent out to the required hospital.

But best to never be bitten :)

Sorry I am a little late, I don't know how I have not seen this thread till now. Anyways congrats on the new lil one. Your building a nice venomous collection. What's next on the list?

Regards, Patrick

Thanks! I've recent bought big Mexican black tailed rattlesnakes (Crotalus molossus nigrescens), and Bothrops asper - Not sure if i've posted pictures of those before..

Due to pick up Bothrops brazili (Brazil's lancehead) in March, which I am happy about as there are only a handful of people keeping these. As well as Bothrops vezeuelensis (Venezuelan lancehead) and hopefully some Atropoides mexicanus (Mexican jumping viper). Then later in the year, fingers crossed for either Lachesis muta (Bushmaster) or Crotalus tigris (tiger rattlesnake), depending on what is available.

Lanceheads are cool

Couple of ours already released
Baby spitter, naja sputatrix
1743497_10203424615960624_158860559_n.jpg

Then I'll just up the ante a fraction Crotalid
Just released 106 of these little darlings
1932322_10203368238631226_1659230251_n.jpg

All great looking snakes, the overseas one I like the most is the Eyelash Pit Viper, are either of you allowed to keep them and how hard are they to keep if you are?

Great conversation. Splendid snakes. Hooray!
They're amazing
All great looking snakes, the overseas one I like the most is the Eyelash Pit Viper, are either of you allowed to keep them and how hard are they to keep if you are?

Thanks. Yes, I can keep eyelash vipers. But I wouldn't, unless I got one for free lol. I don't like them personally, they're quite ugly as adults (have a rather large protruding hump nose lol).

But yeah, they're easy to keep, very common in captivity.

Lanceheads are cool

Couple of ours already released
Baby spitter, naja sputatrix
1743497_10203424615960624_158860559_n.jpg

Then I'll just up the ante a fraction Crotalid
Just released 106 of these little darlings
1932322_10203368238631226_1659230251_n.jpg

Lanceheads are a big favourite of mine, them and rattlesnakes.

Baby kings are awesome! Let's hope a high number of them make it. Did you give them any food prior to releasing them?

Baby kings are awesome! Let's hope a high number of them make it. Did you give them any food prior to releasing them?

We released asap
Only fed the last few because they were a lot smaller
Came from a tiny mum and I stuffed up the incubation a bit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back