Sunglows are here.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snakestud

Reaction score
Here we have the first caramel albino hatched this year in Australia.
this is also the key to producing a moonglow.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79.5 KB · Views: 834
Nice did u get just the one
Also a moonglow is a hypo snow

Lol an axanthic sunglow and a hypo snow is the same thing isn't it. Moonglow!
Also I believe sunglows were hatched last year in aus

Australia's first sunglow was hatched 2 seasons ago and people have already hatched sunglow a this year. Nice snake tho

Australia's first sunglow was hatched 2 seasons ago and people have already hatched sunglow a this year. Nice snake tho

Where does that info come from? Supposedly the first one in the world was produced last year by Precision Reptiles

I hatched it saximus.
i have more CHONDROS it's not the only one.
your animals that you hatched three years ago are polygenic. Not caramel albinos. You told me that you crossed a hypo coastal into albinism. It's not genetic.

I bought these het caramels off simon stone a couple of years ago. He was the first one to prove out the caramel gene in this country. That's how I know this is the real thing.

Yes saximus. Precision reptiles hatched the first sunglow in the world last season.
this is the first in this country if not the Southern Hemisphere.

There is also a possibility I have pulled off a sunglow jag which would be the second in the world.
Will post pics in another thread as it gets older

Thanks for coming on here to explain that [MENTION=39266]Snakestud[/MENTION]. Congrats on a very nice animal. I've always been curious about this combination/morph

Amazing stuff, congratulations and I hope this thread stays nice because I would love to see more photos.

so a polygenic caramel is not genetic even when the pair produces them ever year and one i held back and breed to normal produced almost half a clutch

if u can reproduce it it is genetic

also hypo are genetic if they are not how do we have super hypos

the one i got out 3 years ago is a caramel albino the 1 i got out 2 year ago is a hypo albino

There are a few nice hypo Darwins around now. It would be interesting to compare the results of a hypo Darwin x albino Darwin, a hypo coastal x albino darwin, and a caramel coastal x albino Darwin.

Post some pics [MENTION=1977]CHONDROS[/MENTION] and let's see if there the same as snakestud's and let's see if your claims are true

- - - Updated - - -

Post some pics [MENTION=1977]CHONDROS[/MENTION] and let's see if there the same as snakestud's and let's see if your claims are true

- - - Updated - - -

heres a few

- - - Updated - - -

that is what a hatchling caramel albino looks like

Attachments

• pis zeb albino hets_1_1.jpg
    pis zeb albino hets_1_1.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 426
  • 7d 27.7 054_1.JPG
    7d 27.7 054_1.JPG
    95.4 KB · Views: 388
  • caramel albino 019_1.JPG
    caramel albino 019_1.JPG