Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow [MENTION=1331]TrueBlue[/MENTION]. I'm in love with the crazy pattern on the second boodarie and the stripe near the base of the tail.

The red ones are gorgeous as well but I'm a bit partial to the darker colourings.

[MENTION=3394]reptalica[/MENTION] ^these look pretty nice, don't you think? ;)

Yeah they are all stunning womas, pics just dont do these animals justice at all. In the flesh they truely are awsome womas. Some of the best boodaries i have ever seen.

It is amazing how much variation there amongst localities. The red look a little like some of the ripon island/ DeGrey station womas pilbara pythons has posted online. :)

Did someone mention De Grey station? Oi oi anyone ;)

And yes RedFox they do look "quite nice".........:D

I might have some interest in your animals TB when they become available.

Last edited:
They are up for sale as we speak Ashley the only reason i didnt jump on them was im short of $$$ of the chrissy period.
SOme of the best boodaries in Aus from the best boodarie breeder in Aus. Top animals Rob top score for somebody for sure...

They are up for sale as we speak Ashley the only reason i didnt jump on them was im short of $$$ of the chrissy period.
SOme of the best boodaries in Aus from the best boodarie breeder in Aus. Top animals Rob top score for somebody for sure...

Are they listed for sale somewhere?

Thanks for the kind words Brett, but dont cut yourself short, you breed some absolute crackers yourself.

Cheers everyone, these really are top line boodaries.

My yearling boodaries after a feed last night.
y8yseryq.jpg
uha6u3yh.jpg

Sent from my HTC_PN071 using Tapatalk

Thanks Brett. I used to nickname her ***** for the first year after I got her but now she's sweet as! I'm hoping to get a male next year after I move to Alice Springs.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A few freshies, still waiting on the other half of the clutch to hatch, pretty happy with this lot so far....

Please excuse the phone pics, my poor old laptop died so this is the best I can do at this stage..

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 107
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 116
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.2 KB · Views: 109
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    117.8 KB · Views: 104
Last edited:
Nice work Swampie, those are stunning! What locality are they? I candled my Tanami eggs last night, they are due to hatch on Christmas Day, it was pretty cool you can see the patterns in the egg. I'm hoping a few turn out like their dad who is a lot lighter and more orange than the female. I'll post pics when they hatch.

I'm pretty excited it will be my first clutch of pythons.

Swampie- great result. Looks like a couple of stunners in there already. Hope the rest are equally as stunning. Look forward to post-shed pics.

Aaron

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back