Reptile eggs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iHerp

Reaction score
Hey guys my girl laid her 7th clutch in an awkward spot andwhile retrieving them they turned, doesnt look like the ring/air sack has set , what should i do? Should i wait for the air-sack and adjust the egg to where it sets?

Candling them and sit them embryo/cluster of veins up

As long as it happened within about 12-24 hrs of being layed all will be fine.

My spotties eggs hatched last night, they were a suprise a couple of months back.... they were left in with the mother in her inclosure. I noticed she had several times spread them out, then she had re-wrapped them.... when I saw them hatching, I took them out, they were in a clump all stuck together.... about 5 with heads stuck in the tough shell, only 1 was free. I pulld them apart and helped any stuck ones.... she had 15 eggs, 11 are out and about, 2 more look viablebut are still in the open shell and 2 didnt form properly so didnt make it.....

My point.... well, these eggs got kicked around by mum a few times and had absolutely no proper technique applied and 13 out of 15 survived, so hopefully there is a good chance yours will be fine

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back