My attempted conversions

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shane09

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I have converted 2 fish tanks into reptile enclosures, there wasn't much to the 3 foot tank apart from placing items in it lol but I am quite pleased as to how the second tank (being an all in one aqua world salt water tank) turned out.

Keep in mind I am new and am yet to own my own snake so go easy, what do you all think?

WP_20131230_003.jpgWP_20130601_005.jpgWP_20130601_004.jpgWP_20130607_001.jpgWP_20130607_002.jpgWP_20130607_003.jpg

Hi Shane, that looks fine for a small snake but remember that they grow fast and out grow their enclosures quickly, some like to climb so be sure to secure all cable access hole etc as they can push though a hole much smaller than you would think, keep up the good work and I'm sure you'll have a lot of fun when you do get your first snake.

Thanks Chris,

I am going to be building a new bigger one before I go back to work and have been shopping for some smaller mesh for the small tank, the larger tank has full lids but I just don't like the whole tank look.

Thanks Chris,

I am going to be building a new bigger one before I go back to work and have been shopping for some smaller mesh for the small tank, the larger tank has full lids but I just don't like the whole tank look.

Without knowing whats in there, Just be aware of glasses crap temperature regulation.

But other than that. Looks good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back