Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do the GTP experts and people who have actually found some in the wild think about this video? Is it pretty close with details?

[MENTION=20112]longqi[/MENTION]

Last edited:
New Russell Grant female :D

attachment.php

attachment.php

Russell Grant male

attachment.php

What do the GTP experts and people who have actually found some in the wild think about this video? Is it pretty close with details?

Tree python variation - AlbinoChondro.com - YouTube
@longqi

The video you linked just shows pictures. If your talking about the local video and its accuracy then that's debatable. Some think there are many separate locals others think there are very few. Here is a link to a local discussion thread on a forum I frequent.

Some More Locality Discussion in Morelia Viridis Forum, Green Tree Python Forum, Chondro Forum Forum

Daniel Natusch shares some of his field experience in that thread as well. .

- - - Updated - - -

attachment.php

attachment.php

Russell Grant male

attachment.php

none of the pictures you have posted have shown up for me.

The video you linked just shows pictures. If your talking about the local video and its accuracy then that's debatable. Some think there are many separate locals others think there are very few. Here is a link to a local discussion thread on a forum I frequent.

Some More Locality Discussion in Morelia Viridis Forum, Green Tree Python Forum, Chondro Forum Forum

Daniel Natusch shares some of his field experience in that thread as well. .

- - - Updated - - -

none of the pictures you have posted have shown up for me.

Should have checked the link, I will try to fix it.
Here is the new link and thanks for the discussion link.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=c4-feed-u&v=Rd5oxHKiMtE

Last edited:
That female is stunning Colin. Russell really has some stunning snakes and breeds fantastic greens.

That female is stunning Colin. Russell really has some stunning snakes and breeds fantastic greens.

Thanks hayden. But yes all credit to Russell. He breeds beautiful chondros and I was very lucky to end up with something so special

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

your pics arnt working for me either mate. I bet there nice snakes but!

sorry tristis and caliherp, Ive gone over my settings and this album is public so not sure why? but will try to message you the pics as well as caliherp.

cheers mate, its all working now.
heres one from today.
011.jpg

Last edited:
Thanks hayden. But yes all credit to Russell. He breeds beautiful chondros and I was very lucky to end up with something so special

Sent from my GT-I9305T using Tapatalk

Works here colin ,Russels are best, no use doing the time if they aint got the white line.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Russell Grant male

attachment.php
Your pictures appear to work on my home computer but not on the tapatalk app. Stunning looking Aussies mate. Where is Russell Grant located?

Your pictures appear to work on my home computer but not on the tapatalk app. Stunning looking Aussies mate. Where is Russell Grant located?

thanks for the comments. yeah sorry but not my fault mate, I've done what I can to open permissions for people when I prefer to keep my albums privacy to friends and people I know. In my opinion tapatalk is a rubbish phone app anyway and if I want to use a forum I access it through the internet on my phone.

Russell is a well known breeder who has been around for a long time. Im surprised you have never heard of him? He's in Victoria.

thanks for the comments. yeah sorry but not my fault mate, I've done what I can to open permissions for people when I prefer to keep my albums privacy to friends and people I know. In my opinion tapatalk is a rubbish phone app anyway and if I want to use a forum I access it through the internet on my phone. Russell is a well known breeder who has been around for a long time. Im surprised you have never heard of him? He's in Victoria.
Heard his name and seen his snakes but didn't know where he was from. Thanks

My yellow girl

Attachments

• DSC01499.jpg
    DSC01499.jpg
    103.9 KB · Views: 100
  • DSC01504.jpg
    DSC01504.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 104
8yna2ere.jpg
u3ubajam.jpg

My little Aussie is moving house. I hope it likes it.
[MENTION=14551]onimocnhoj[/MENTION]

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back