Woma enclosure designs?

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakeman87

Reaction score
okay guys, i am about to start building an enclosure for my woma. are there any website that have a few good designs?

I've used enclosures with false floors for womas which have worked well. Will post pictures soon its a bit hard to describe!

okay guys, i am about to start building an enclosure for my woma. are there any website that have a few good designs?

To be honest there is nothing special that needs to be incorporated into the actual design....they r not climbers so forget a tall enclosure, although some will try to prove me wrong....:D For an adult Woma a 4 x 2 x 2 should suffice, even a 6 x 2 x 2 would be fine.

How it looks is entirely up to you.....

Is too, good spotting @andynic. Dens also puts SA womas in similar enclosures I believe...

I will take some pics of mine. I'm doing some minor DIY on one at the moment, and am about to build another 4ft one for one of my yearlings so will put up some new pics after the weekend. Pretty standard 4x2x2's.

Are you just wanting basic ideas for the actual structure or more different decorating ideas?

[MENTION=32134]thomasss[/MENTION]s you should put up another pic of your wooden enclosure.

Missed the 07 for the mention to work if that is what you were trying to do [MENTION=35366]RedFox[/MENTION]. I just watched Troy and Dens new video today where he found some woma eggs in an enclosure that had been laid a couple of days early , they separated and marked the eggs.

This is my enclosure for my woma but is an old picture because I have only one light fitting now at one end.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    87.5 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_7025.jpg
    IMG_7025.jpg
    91.3 KB · Views: 113
  • IMG_0120.jpg
    IMG_0120.jpg
    87.7 KB · Views: 98
I have heard that it's often a good idea to use a substrate suitable to promote burrowing behavior, as i've heard it's not uncommon in the wild for them to get in amongst sandy crevices. This might be as simple as some kritters krumble or similar as opposed to paper towel or newspaper

What about a cabinet conversion? This is mine at the moment..
su7ema3a.jpg

Missed the 07 for the mention to work if that is what you were trying to do @RedFox. I just watched Troy and Dens new video today where he found some woma eggs in an enclosure that had been laid a couple of days early , they separated and marked the eggs.

This is my enclosure for my woma but is an old picture because I have only one light fitting now at one end.

Looks like you could use some of our Aspidites Finger Grips for your sliding glass panels. These will allow you to open your enclosure more easily while greatly reducing finger prints/smudges. They have also permanently reduced in price recently. You can purchase them here - The Aspidites (Large)

For the original poster, you can also use these finger grips on your upcoming enclosure if you choose to use sliding glass. Purchasable at - The Aspidites (Large)

Aspidites_zps90df9c28.jpg

If you choose to have doors instead, we also have the Morelia - Morelia Black

morelia_black_studio_zps7ef2fc77.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back