Does anyone own/breed zebra jungles

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ackiekid01

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I was just looking around as I do and noticed that I have not seen any in Recent years and was wondering weather it never really took off, was not popular or if we went passed that. I also havnt seen people who own or breed them

I would like to tell people who breed them to keep doing for later years if any one has one or is breeding don't be afraid to post

I could be wrong (probably) but I think they are still relatively new to Australia. I know a few people who have them now but they are only hets and all of the ones I've seen are under a year old. So I would imagine there are very few supers here. Give it a couple more years

I could be wrong (probably) but I think they are still relatively new to Australia. I know a few people who have them now but they are only hets and all of the ones I've seen are under a year old. So I would imagine there are very few supers here. Give it a couple more years

They have been here just as long as jags, the first clutch I saw was 10 years ago. The problem is they have fertility issues this is why even overseas there still isn't a lot of supers and very few if any super to super pairings.

They have been here just as long as jags, the first clutch I saw was 10 years ago. The problem is they have fertility issues this is why even overseas there still isn't a lot of supers and very few if any super to super pairings.

Wow 10 years ago? Impressive since they were only produced in the UK in 2003. I'm surprised Paul Harris parted with any in the first season.

Wow 10 years ago? Impressive since they were only produced in the UK in 2003. I'm surprised Paul Harris parted with any in the first season.

yes nearly 10 years ago I'm not the only one who can confirm it. You might want to check your dates, zebras have been around for longer then 10 years....

Last edited:
Not really that new to Australia and there are quite a few around now. I know of at least 10 clutches that have already hatched this season. Most, if not all, of the site sponsors have them in their collections.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back