NSW export Licence application

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
W

W.T.BUY

Trying to apply for a export license however when I go to enter the species code I keep getting an error. The codes Im using are here http://www.environment.nsw.gov.au/resources/nature/CurrentSpeciesList.pdf Is there a more up to date version? Regards in advance.

- - - Updated - - -

error.pngThis is the error Im getting, I've tried other species, different browsers and computers. Not sure if their system is down? If anyone has had similar problems and got around it please let me know.

regards in advance.

Hi W.T.BUY,

I just did a test/dummy export application and was able to add that species code without issue (see image below).

34ozwx4.jpg

Thanks very much for doing that SamNabz, what browser are you using? I just tried again and still have the same issue.

I'm using the latest Firefox. I recommend clearing your browser's cache and then re-opening your browser and trying again.

If that doesn't work, just ring them up and tell them about the issue.

Have you checked to see if your native keepers licence has expired, I had the same issue and my licence turned out to be expired hence the export application wouldn't work. I was never sent a renewal notice either. If all that clears then I'd just send the OEH an email or use the written application.

hey just wondering do you still need an export licence if you are travelling to the state to pick up example travelling to canberra from sydney?

hey just wondering do you still need an export licence if you are travelling to the state to pick up example travelling to canberra from sydney?

My understanding is that an export licence has nothing to do with the mode of transport the reptile is taking to move interstate......

......it is to legally transfer or 'import' an animal from one State register to another.....otherwise we could all go 'bush collecting' and claim we got our reptiles from an interstate breeder couldn't we.......

Thanks, when i was applying it asked me for the animals I wanted to import, do you have to re apply after every time you want to import/export a new animal

Yes. But only if you are importing to/exporting from different keepers.

E.g. if you are importing 5x reptiles from the one breeder, then you only need to purchase 1x permit for all 5x reptiles.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back