2014 expo calendar (Australia only)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just check the Illawarra reptile society website and it says the show is on the 15th of April

I just checked the Site myself and could not see any mention of the Show at all, so I'm not sure where you read that. The 2012 Show was on 15th April.

FWIW, 15th April is a Tuesday. The show, as mentioned previously in this thread and HERE, will be on Sunday 13th April.

wow looks like Newcastle are trying to entice us north again , last years show was great we may do them all again this year , but I think the castle hill show is the best !! :D

sorry blatant plugging :shock:
when it's not a hot day

I just checked the Site myself and could not see any mention of the Show at all, so I'm not sure where you read that. The 2012 Show was on 15th April.

FWIW, 15th April is a Tuesday. The show, as mentioned previously in this thread and HERE, will be on Sunday 13th April.
sorry I always forget to read the year my bad

Any in queensland area ? I absolutely love going and can't wait for the next one. Since we're on the topic of expos there is a gun expo in red bank on the 8th and 9th at collingwood park sports complex.

This is this years
dage7ene.jpg

I would say on google, that's where most of us go to find out where and what's happening at the expo.

I know it doesnt matter and this might not be the best place to say this but why do places(such as posters above) always freaking put pictures of exotic reptiles! It really grinds my gears every pet shop has a picture of a ball python, iguana or a damn chinese water dragon on the sign! Sorry for the vent

I think you will find that at the Penrith Expo they have exotic species on display. Hence the pictures.

I know it doesnt matter and this might not be the best place to say this but why do places(such as posters above) always freaking put pictures of exotic reptiles! It really grinds my gears every pet shop has a picture of a ball python, iguana or a damn chinese water dragon on the sign! Sorry for the vent

I'm not very knowledgable at manny things but we love reptiles none the less. I'm sure most people would love to have some foreign reptile,amphibians or arachnids (I am glad we are not allowed) but fascinated by them none the less.

I think you will find that at the Penrith Expo they have exotic species on display. Hence the pictures.
Well then i withdraw my comment about the posters but still petshops! haha thats awesome that they have exotics on display there though

You need your licence or take a pic of it on your phone to show the seller.
I can see you are from the ACT, so will need an export licence from NSW from the seller. Have no idea what sort of form you need from the ACT.

What do you need to bring to an expo lisence-wise if you are planning on buying something?(children's python)

You need your licence or take a pic of it on your phone to show the seller.
I can see you are from the ACT, so will need an export licence from NSW from the seller. Have no idea what sort of form you need from the ACT.
I also have a nsw one

I also have a nsw one

Not 100% but I don't think you can keep animals on your NSW licence if you're living in the ACT??

Your licence states the address that the animals are kept at and where they must stay. You can't then buy them on a NSW licence and take them to the ACT can you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back