2014 Victorian Herpetological Society Show - Royal Melbourne Showgrounds - Feb 22nd.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So far we have to look out for Reptalica with his name badge,a girl with blue hair, a guy with dreadlocks and a t-shirt "Getarealdog", and Damiieen (thanks for the photo id mate).
Don't worry, we'll try!

I might have to make something with a red fox on it, if I end up making it along.

Looking forward to seeing some SWCP's, one of the few pythons I haven't seen in the flesh.

We will be there behind a stall with a few crawlies and wrigglers :)

Go and see John Mcgrath and Wendy Scott and her hubby >>>>>>>>> quality quality qualityyyyyyyyyy.

Wendy and Craig have been selling off their gecko stock as they are getting out of them. She only has a few Amyae and thick tails left.

I will be heading there early, I have some gexs available at the moment.
PM for details.

Nah mate, I mean the really nice stuff... But chances of anything being there are slim to nil really.

you long dreadlocks.....no way Nigel.....mate I reckon they would be older than about half the aps users.

I've just brought some more heat cord and a tub etc 'just in case I see something' ! Gotta be ready for a new family member!

I'll be there, hopefully bright and early. Unfortunately Nathan still doesn't have a job, so no impulse (or long awaited) purchases for me this year. I have a slight feeling the bank wouldn't appreciate "I bought a lacie instead of paying my mortgage".
I was hoping to bag me a little lacie, but there's always next year! :(

Nothing about growing up mate, I just find it amusing you have a hair cut that is older than a fair percentage of the kiddies here. I mean I remember you I think from the days of the VHS before vaah started at the pharmacy college...... that would be early to mid 90's.
Growing older is a given - growing up is optional

cheers

Now that I've packed my bag, I'll be wearing a southern cross tee shirt, and have a beard.

We've just finished set up and I can tell you that this years expo is going to be huge.
Cant wait..

Cheers, Dan

Our plane's just landed
We can't wait either feel like kids in a lolly shop

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back