Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
e8anebam.jpg
Brett, I like the stripes on the side of the dorsal area on this one. Does it have that on both sides?
Any of those come from the boy I got off you?

Aaron

Last edited:
a few others

Attachments

• Newy14 039.jpg
    Newy14 039.jpg
    49.1 KB · Views: 59
  • Newy14 047.jpg
    Newy14 047.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Newy14 049.jpg
    Newy14 049.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 52
  • Newy14 056.jpg
    Newy14 056.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 52
  • Newy14 058.jpg
    Newy14 058.jpg
    47.7 KB · Views: 49
  • Newy14 073.jpg
    Newy14 073.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 51
  • Newy14 076.jpg
    Newy14 076.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 49
My female Womas, born in the United States.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    80.4 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    63.8 KB · Views: 51
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 55
Hi YOMMY.
I am very new to this site and have been looking at show us ya womas with the thought of getting a hatchling about this time next year.
I do not no a lot about womas but have kept a spotty for about a year.I got him as a hatchling from ray dent at the gold coast.I would just like to say that you have bred some of nices womas I have ever seen and if you breed womas in the next breeding season would you consider selling one of those beautiful dark babies to me.
THANK YOU
TOM

Cheers for the compliment Tom.
Woma's are my favourite species and im sure i'll have a few different locality clutches this coming season.
I'm now located in Newcastle NSW but can freight to most capital cities. I don't take deposits for un-born offspring or do waiting lists.
The only list I run is a tyre-kicker list and you don't want to be on that one :)
But I'll advertise on here or a woma FB page. I also have some good woma breeder mates in QLD if I cant sort you out.

Thank you.
that sounds great. I do not mind the drive to Newcastle so please let me no what you have closer to Christmas or in the new year.
Thanks again
Tom

Lovely womas [MENTION=809]swampie[/MENTION] and [MENTION=39804]critterguy[/MENTION]. [MENTION=1282]yommy[/MENTION] good to see you finally posted them up here and not just on fb. :)

I took quite a few pics today and thought I should introduce my new tanami (tan-ah-my not tah-nah-mee) female.

ra9e9u2a.jpg

dyty6uqy.jpg

synu6unu.jpg

A cute SA Woma hatchy

- - - Updated - - -

& a RHD male

Attachments

• DSC06515.jpg
    DSC06515.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 54
  • DSC06518.jpg
    DSC06518.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 56
  • DSC06308.jpg
    DSC06308.jpg
    164.6 KB · Views: 76
Got to share the love RedFox. :)

I now know quite a few people on the woma FB page, against usernames from pic posted on this thread.... lol

Can't have enough womas and beauty of threads like this is to show how varied for colour and pattern these guys can get.

Now such thing as an ugly Woma......

Hi guys
Just a few words to let you no that I have finalised my plans for my enclosure for my woma for next year .I am going to build a multi enclosure 1800hx1200lx600d that will give me three enclosures1200lx600hx600d so that in the future I can get more womas and maybe have a go at breeding.I will start building around june/july as I am not getting my hatchling until after Christmas so will have plenty of time to get every thing set up.I will be putting a click clack box in large enclosure with hatchling in until baby is big enough to go in by him/her self .
LET ME NO WHAT YOU GUYS THINK
THANKS AGAIN
TOM

My current rat breeder put me on to the woma fb page and its funny as soon as I joined I scrolled through and recognised the majority of the womas/photos from this thread. :)

I took pics of most of mine yesterday and this morning, just waiting on some to slough and then I'll post up a pic or two of each.

It's amazing the variety even amongst localities.

@ digby. Lengths sound good but 600mm high in my opinion is a waste of space. Yes womas can climb but they aren't good at it and spend 95% on the time on the floor. I run all my woma's at 400mm high without issue. That way you'd have more bank cages than 3 cages which equals more woma's :) just an option...........

- - - Updated - - -

Here is one i'm holding back this season it has such like hue's and is getting better with each shed :)

Attachments

• Holdback 2014.jpg
    Holdback 2014.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
ehazapyq.jpg

ezeqa9aq.jpg

bu8a8u6e.jpg

[MENTION=39879]digby[/MENTION] This guy likes to climb but spends the majority of the time either falling or on the ground.

400-450mm is far enough for a larger, heavy bodied woma to fall. I wouldn't go any lower than that though as then accessibility becomes an issue especially if you have sliding glass doors.

Thank you for your help.This is why I ask these questions so that I do not make the same mistakes as others.I will make each enclosure 1200Lx600Dx450H which will give me four gages instead of three to fit in with the overall size of the block of1800Hx1200Wx600D so I can eventually have more womas in my collection.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back