Python found in kennel after eating family pet dog

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
What wildlife would a dog that size even chase? It would be the other way around.......as was the case. Was probably hiding in the kennel from the rogue chickens.

What wildlife would a dog that size even chase? It would be the other way around.......as was the case. Was probably hiding in the kennel from the rogue chickens.

small dogs have little people syndrome and attack all things smaller than themselves ie; lizards,birds,insects,when I was young our family dog had a thing about christmas beetles and I couldn't count the number of garden & creek skinks that I have seen chewed up

I had a mate with a small dop like that. He had to chain it down so the eagles wouldn't carry it away!

Yes its sad for the dog and owner , BUT

Get a BIGGER DOG !!!:lol:

- - - Updated - - -

I had a mate with a small dop like that. He had to chain it down so the eagles wouldn't carry it away!

Are you sure they weren't Pelicans ???

small dogs have little people syndrome and attack all things smaller than themselves ie; lizards,birds,insects,when I was young our family dog had a thing about christmas beetles and I couldn't count the number of garden & creek skinks that I have seen chewed up

My comment was sarcasm, not a question. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back