Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Reptiles4Life

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Hey all,
Just wondering who was going to show up to the Illawara show. This is my first expo so i was wondering how big this one was and if i might find a diamond pair? Looking forward to seeing you there. I'll be the 13 year old oohing and aahing at everything i see. :D.

I'm defiantly going! Looking for some new enclosure decorations for my diamond python <: (Upgrading tanks)
Good luck finding the diamond pair, you should be able to as the show is pretty big :D

probably the best reptile show in the state mate. You will love it!

We'll be there trying to get the word out. it is amazing how many people ask - "Oh do you deliver to our door ". Our signage says ORDER ON LINE, DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR , but we still have to explain it. I am obviously failing in the communication department!

We'll be there trying to get the word out. it is amazing how many people ask - "Oh do you deliver to our door ". Our signage says ORDER ON LINE, DELIVERED TO YOUR DOOR , but we still have to explain it. I am obviously failing in the communication department!

Wouldn't be your communication, I work in a bar and people come in and ask if we have drinks :shock:.

More than likely. I'd say you have a pretty good chance at finding some diamonds. Last time I went there was someone selling GTP:shock:

- - - Updated - - -

Does anyone know how likely it is peter birch will be there?

Hi can someone please tell me when and where :)
Never mind, found It Lol

we will be there in full force with lots of lovely hatchies for sale and maybe some nice display animals for people to check out :)

Yeah looking forward to illawarra. Hoping to see something different. .. saving pennies as we speak

Missed it last year as I was up a mountain on the Isle of Skye, but as in previous years i'll be the bloke sitting with the elapids.

Elapids, thats what we like to hear. sould be a good day

we will be there in full force with lots of lovely hatchies for sale and maybe some nice display animals for people to check out :)
What cute species hatchies

i did want to enter my woma till she had a little escape attempt where she lost some scales :( hopefully she will look better in a few years ;)

Last edited:
Can't wait never been. Is it a big expo? I am looking to show my mum that snakes are beautiful. HaHaHa:D

Can't wait never been. Is it a big expo? I am looking to show my mum that snakes are beautiful. HaHaHa:D
Hahaha, that was the. Case for me as well. If we hadn't of gone last year I never would have been allowed to get my woma. It is relatively large, there's the "show" in one room/area then the "for sale" in another

Looking like I'll be there with the wife and kids. Hopefully see a few things we don't see all the time.

Sent from my HUAWEI MT1-U06 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back