Voice contestant holding a corn snake in her home on ACA ???

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

congo_python

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Did anyone else see the segment interviewing a the female Voice contestant at her home handing the interviewer a corn snake on A Current Affair ???
She would not have a licence and/or know that the corn is Illegal LOL !!!!

Did anyone else see the segment interviewing a the female Voice contestant at her home handing the interviewer a corn snake on A Current Affair ???
She would not have a licence and/or know that the corn is Illegal LOL !!!!

she lives in la

I would love to know if she is punished accordingly.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I left a comment on ACA fb page but they are deleting comments about keeping illegal animals. I guess ACA doesn't believe in freedom of speech. Excellent journalism there.

haha pretty funny when you think about A C A always annoying people about doing something wrong

I just saw photos on her instagram and I'm glad someone else noticed haha I think she is completely oblivious to the fact that they're illegal and of course nothing will be done about it because she has her whole bushfire story.

Oh why did I click that link. I started feeding my geckos and had the voice playing episode after episode in the background. Now I remember why I don't watch the voice

The deletion of comments related to the fact is probably because they see it as defaming her, which they reserve the right to do. I do wonder if the appropriate powers will have anything to say about it though.

I feel for the snake, that will be the loser in this story if someone at Wildlife does their job

is it really such a big deal? all the corn snakes in Australia pose very little risk compared to one feral cat, but no one would be reporting her if she let her cat outside... if you want to be a keyboard warrior at least get your priorities right. what is reporting one corn snake going to do, apart from having that one snake destroyed? don't you think that seeing people on tv might make them look less like monsters to the idiotic public?

Or it might make her zombie teenage followers want one and perpetuate the problem. Those who stand to profit from being in the public eye should be held accountable for their actions, however minor it may seem.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back