Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
People who go out of their way or spend 10+ minutes searching google to try to prove you wrong or to 1up your input/story/answer.

People who go out of their way or spend 10+ minutes searching google to try to prove you wrong or to 1up your input/story/answer.

Actually, according to this article from Google, many people spend up to 30 minutes..

:p

Sorry....

hahahaha [MENTION=32665]ThePup[/MENTION], as my son would say, 'you punny' lol

If it only takes 10 mins on google maybe your input/story/answer should have been better informed in the first place.

In my defense i did say ten plus minutes lol

and my input/stories/answers are always well informed :p

20140510_101850.jpg
My how they grow where do the years go
my baby turned 1 today! Feeling proud sad and glad :)
(Cake munching photo lol)

Last edited:
buy it, if they dont send it to you it was probably a scam

Work sucks big time right now. I just want to go home to bed but have 4 more hourse to go

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Watching Godzilla has given me inspiration for my next tattoo.

It's gonna be a Strap-On Dildo with the words, "Don't Believe The Hype." written underneath.

aqy4ypyn.jpg
painted my nails, did some gardening AND spent time with my new niece

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1400644293048.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1400644293048.jpg
    128.8 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:
I don't want to sound like a whinger and some people may think this is of no importance but its annoying me. Last night at some stage I can't remember exactly when but I had nine corona's in the fridge. I know I should of checked this morning before I left for work but I didn't have time I was running late cuz I slept in.anyhow to cut a long story short I get home and im feeling extremely thirsty so I get my stubby holder take my pants off and head to the fridge. 2 beers thats it I couldn't beleive it, to say the least im feeling extreme disappointment its not even worth starting them if thers only 2 and im too disappointed to go to the shop and get more plus ive already taken my pants off. So I thought y im sitting here drinking my coffee id share my horrible experience with u guys. Im done

I don't want to sound like a whinger and some people may think this is of no importance but its annoying me. Last night at some stage I can't remember exactly when but I had nine corona's in the fridge. I know I should of checked this morning before I left for work but I didn't have time I was running late cuz I slept in.anyhow to cut a long story short I get home and im feeling extremely thirsty so I get my stubby holder take my pants off and head to the fridge. 2 beers thats it I couldn't beleive it, to say the least im feeling extreme disappointment its not even worth starting them if thers only 2 and im too disappointed to go to the shop and get more plus ive already taken my pants off. So I thought y im sitting here drinking my coffee id share my horrible experience with u guys. Im done

I understand. It's just inconsiderate, whether it's beer or anything else.

Blame life! Nothing worse than needing a beer in the evening because your day was crap, then not having any.

Your right I have to point the finger somewhere. Now thers only one left, I knew this was going to get out of hand and reach a crisis situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back