Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheldoncooper im so sorry to hear of your loss. Learn from this and make sure you stock up tomorrow! :p

Sheldoncooper im so sorry to hear of your loss. Learn from this and make sure you stock up tomorrow! :p

Thankyou its nice to know thers people out there that care.plus the night hasn't been a total loss ive found an old easter egg in the cupboard which has helped fill the void.

The dreaded alcohol fairies... They hit my place too. They are so sneaky, they will creep into the couch next to me and drink straight from the bottle! When I go to pour another glass, lo and behold there's only a drop left.. If I'm drinking beer they just hit the stubbies, and when I go for a swig, there's not even a mouthful left. Unfortunately I'm yet to find any repellent for these pesky critters... I hope you have more luck than me!

The dreaded alcohol fairies... They hit my place too. They are so sneaky, they will creep into the couch next to me and drink straight from the bottle! When I go to pour another glass, lo and behold there's only a drop left.. If I'm drinking beer they just hit the stubbies, and when I go for a swig, there's not even a mouthful left. Unfortunately I'm yet to find any repellent for these pesky critters... I hope you have more luck than me!
There shockers aren't they ive set traps up leaving stubbies all over the house and every time I go back there always empty. Ive just got to the ponit now were I buy an extra 6 pack to make up for it then everyone's happy :)

Ran into a nice about 7ft coastal python last night and had no camera, the pics on the phone are crap. I should have taken the camera but I don't like carrying anymore than what I already do when out metal detecting.

So this is an old story but its really getting to us at the moment
Beautiful but skanky 16 yr old daughter running around the streets with similar female friends and some homeless %^$#@'s . Really don't know that many 14 yr olds that had their own jungle python in the bedroom and every thing else that they ever asked for given to them only to throw it all back in the face of their loving parents for a skanky good time running away from police , hiding from transit officers Badly ( we have several fines on the fridge for her ) .

Beautiful but skanky 16 yr old daughter running around the streets with similar female friends and some homeless %^$#@'s . Really don't know that many 14 yr olds that had their own jungle python in the bedroom and every thing else that they ever asked for given to them only to throw it all back in the face of their loving parents for a skanky good time running away from police , hiding from transit officers Badly ( we have several fines on the fridge for her ) .

Ohhh no. If only she knew how good she had it. Unfortuently i put my parents through all that and more i moved out when i was 14 and while i know now the hurt i put my parents through at the time i thought i knew it all. I think all u can do is try and at the end of the day just hope that she out grows this horrid stage :/... i did.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

uploadfromtaptalk1400748133699.jpg
This pic was taken today,my 3 yr old son running naked at a beach on stradbroke island oh to be young again lol.

My heart breaks a little for you whenever you have this happen :( I was once a teenage girl doing all the wrong things and getting into trouble. I was very lucky to get onto the right path just in time to make something of myself and, on the other hand, see what has now become of the 'friends' I had. It was a very thin line that separated us and now their lives are nothing (or just the same mess they were then!) and I am happily married to a wonderful husband/father, on the path to my dream career and have two little girls of my own.

I hope your beautiful daughter realises soon that she's going the wrong way (like I did) and comes home for good! Nothing I say could possibly make this any easier on you but I guess if I can tell you one thing it's that there's a good chance for her to turn around and set things right. I did it, even without the kind of love and care that you obviously have. I hope she does so soon and saves you some worry!

Xo

It sounds like you and the wife need a night or two away.
Anything I can do to help?

So I gathered a whole heap of branches of various shapes and sizes for decking out my snake enclosures and stacked them neatly next to my front door. This evening when I got home from work I discovered that someone's decided to help themselves.

SO freaking peeved!

At least they left me ONE branch - better than nothing I suppose.

You can still run naked on Stradbroke island . You may just get a few strange looks but don't let that stop you if it makes you feel young again.

Bahahaha lol think i will pass ha ha

Bahahaha lol think i will pass ha ha

its unfortunate that TOO many people feel that way . there are many beaches where you can do this as an adult and no one would look twice

Body image is the main killer of the naturist way of life these days . But if you go to a nudist beach you would find that they really don't care what you look like . :)

Borntobnude lol i like many woman would be way too scardy cat to go nude even at a nudist beach lol but good on u and everyone else that does i can only imagine how nice it would feel....or would it ? I mean sand gets everywhere right lol.
maybe after a bottle of wine i would consider it but that could be scaRey lol crazy drunk (tipsy) lady frollicking naked on beach hee hee he

Wish I could get more pets now. He(peter birch) has all three species I want in stock

- - - Updated - - -

Finally it's working again. Felt like forever

Lol yes i was sipping on my red last night trying to get on here n bam it was down bummer coz i love wine posting

Someone left the door open and my eclectus parrot (dexter) flew out why I was at work. I spent 4 hours searching the neighborhood and found him in a gumtree up the street. The little turd wouldnt come down so up I went with some grapes and now he's home so im pretty happy.:D

Someone left the door open and my eclectus parrot (dexter) flew out why I was at work. I spent 4 hours searching the neighborhood and found him in a gumtree up the street. The little turd wouldnt come down so up I went with some grapes and now he's home so im pretty happy.:D

Ohhhh that was close lol my indian ring neck did the same thing once. Glad he is safe n sound :)

Ohhhh that was close lol my indian ring neck did the same thing once. Glad he is safe n sound :)

The little turd won't leave me alone in the house flys everywhere looking for me but do think he was interested in coming down from that tree. Not a chance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back