Uhm, I think I broke it......

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrystalMoon

Reptile Lover
Reaction score
Has any-one else broken their "like" button?
I cannot click like.... It does not even appear?
My internet is tetchy and laggy, so maybe thats why?
:shock: I am lost without my like button

You are right, I was worried that I had lost my humour but all along it is the like button disappearing. Like [MENTION=28308]CrystalMoon[/MENTION]

[MENTION=28308]CrystalMoon[/MENTION] i like u lol. I was thinking the same infact im going thru withdrawls ! I was tapping ....clicking all ova the place trying to find it.

Last edited:
I "like" you to MR lol.... Thing is, "liking" stuff was my way of saying "hey, I think what you're saying is great" and also encouraging shy or new members. I know the more serious members couldn't give a Rats Bottom, but I feel very unhappy about it :(

[MENTION=28308]CrystalMoon[/MENTION] i know what u mean :)
R u or anyone else having dramas with a huge snake popping up saying opps were in a bit of a tangle lol or something like that. Either the sites having issues or im going nutz lol.

Now I feel truly left out lol noooo I haven't lol

Just for you, CM.

047TseJ.png

Lol thats too funny ^ :p

Hmm crazy stuff now ive got 101 notifications apparently like related but my likes are all gone from my profile ha ha

Last edited:
Hi Guys,

The old like system was no longer being supported by the vendor and it was causing the site to run slowly, so I have removed it. I am working on getting a new like system up and running. It should be ready in the next couple of hours - I'll keep you posted here.

Adam

Hi Guys,

The old like system was no longer being supported by the vendor and it was causing the site to run slowly, so I have removed it. I am working on getting a new like system up and running. It should be ready in the next couple of hours - I'll keep you posted here.

Adam

Thanks Adam.

I really tried to like your post so that you would have 9 in total. ;)

Just for you, CM.

047TseJ.png
Oh my goodness..... for me? tee hee 1/2 happy now ;)
Thank-you Mr Rob the Moderator Guy

- - - Updated - - -

Hi Guys,

Adam
Oooooh a new sparkly Like button? My day is suddenly taking a turn for the better :D

Last edited:
Lol im looking forward to liking tonight lol im going to go on a like frenzy :p heehe hee. A button would be cool too just dont ever put a dislike lol.

Oh my god , what have we done. lol

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2014-06-17 at 2.37.03 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2014-06-17 at 2.37.03 PM.png
    26.7 KB · Views: 233
Oh my god , what have we done. lol
Now see here A07 *waggles finger* I take responsibility for breaking the "like" Button, but You and MR cannot rope me into being blamed for the whole notification hoohahh.... by crikey you two are veryyyy likely suspects

Last edited:
[MENTION=28308]CrystalMoon[/MENTION] lol all i can say is bring on that new button! :p u crack me up :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back