getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks AndyNic. I worked it out while I was waiting. I'd never heard of PDA before and my imagination is fertile ;)

Another question OK...since the chat function is now up and running, is this thread still necessary, as it seems to be basically a chat substitute?

Last edited:
[MENTION=40144]Bluey[/MENTION] lol true true but i would feel weird saying hi so whats ur fave breaky and do u like cuddles? :p this isnt weird because the topic is about asking questions lol.

Ok A. Analog :)

Q. Fave childhood cartoon character? :) and why?

A. Road Runner, because everyone loves a bird that can out live being attacked, and I had a super nintendo that had a Road Runner game i loved.

Q. what's the quote your parents used to say to you as a kid, that you always hated, but use on your kids (or other peoples kids) now?

A. Road Runner, because everyone loves a bird that can out live being attacked, and I had a super nintendo that had a Road Runner game i loved.

Q. what's the quote your parents used to say to you as a kid, that you always hated, but use on your kids (or other peoples kids) now?

I always hated the quote : I believe you, thousands wouldn't.

Do you name your reptiles? or just leave them un-named?

Named the first 3 (Ted, bundy and cambria) have not named the rest.

Do you think reptiles are a hobby or an addiction?

Spring and Autumn, because the weather is gorgeous and the flora is either turning beautiful shades of colour or getting new growth/leaves or buds.
What would you do to fix problematic issues in our country if you were Prime Minister and why?

A. Nothing because I would be corrupt and too worried about my own interests.
Q. If you found a rare reptile in the wild would you take it home?

A. Nothing because I would be corrupt and too worried about my own interests.
Q. If you found a rare reptile in the wild would you take it home?

A: NO but I will be back to that same spot to find more or the same one to study it.

Q: NRL or AFL?

A: the way thing have been going as of late, my motorbike and my own heart haha.

Q: dirt or rd?

A: the way thing have been going as of late, my motorbike and my own heart haha.

Q: dirt or rd?

Dirt - it tastes better.

​Would you punch Abbott in the face given the chance? Full legal consequences still apply...

A. Hmm....tempting but naahhh not worth the hoo har! Lol.

Q. If you could help in a financial way who would u help...choice of charity?

A. Burns Unit at a Children's Hospital.

Q.If you couldn't live in Australia, what country would you want to call home, why?

A. It would be a hard toss up between Africa and France. I've always wanted to go and live in Africa and will be living that dream for two months next year :) and France because I love the culture, and I have many friends in France.

Q. If you could change career paths, what would you go an do?

A. Driving dump trucks :) I love trucks, the bigger the better!

Q. You can only listen to one band/singer/composer/group for the rest if your life. Who is it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back