getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A: I use bruit for deodorant but linx for shower gel. And on girls I don't mind as long as they don't use too much.

Aside: maybe some one should start a riddles page.

Q: are the leaves on a tree actually green or do we just perceive them as green?(not a riddle.)

A: Yes they are actually green, chlorophyll gives them the green colour and serves to turn sunlight into food for the plant... Kind of like people get food from fast food restaurants :)
Q: Anyone here play video games? I love first person shooter games as well as strategy and tactical game.

A) Definitely off (preference though, hate fur on everything sooo much).
Q) Daily house clean or weekly + (aka, how anal are you? xD)?

A)If I am by myself, nothing is out of place, OCD tendencies, but having 2 sloths and a house full of critters plus working 6 days a week I am a weekly cleaner now
Q) How tall are you.... I am 5ft 4

A: Yes they are actually green, chlorophyll gives them the green colour and serves to turn sunlight into food for the plant... Kind of like people get food from fast food restaurants :)
Q: Anyone here play video games? I love first person shooter games as well as strategy and tactical game.

But the leaves them selves are not green. Think of a dead leaf that has no chlorophyll it is brown.

I am in to gaming xbox call of duty for me
I don't know how tall I am

Question: shoes, thongs or bare foot?

A. These days i wear princess by vera wang (perfume)

A. Only game i love is 8 ball pool on my phone :)

A.Dogs on the bed for visits epecially when mummy has had wines lol but not every day.

A. I am a little OCD myself being a stay at home mum to 7 boys i find myself cleaning daily!

A. Lol checking my licence lol
168cm tall :)

Q. Are u good in the kitchen? :)
I try my best lol. Lots of home cooked meals but nothing master chef :p

A. Thongs or sandles all yr round but do have runners for the odd walk :)

Last edited:
A) I have cooked professionally so yes an exceptional cook
Q) I Love all Critters except scritchy brown grasshoppers and flies, what are your favorites and least liked ones
A) Bare foot, except at work or town

A) Probably love lorikeets the best (and orca whales), but cannot stand spiders.
Q) If you could change any function of the earth without consequence (ie disasters or currents, how it spins, etc), what would it be and why?

A. I have never worn bling well nothing real lol im just not a fan of gold or silver BUT i have LOTs of beads and earings all handmade from markets, opp shops and the odd bit by me :)

Q. Do u say tomatoe or tomarto :p

Last edited:
A. Tomarto

Q. Funniest thing that one of yours or someone else's kids have said to you?

Fil...

But the leaves them selves are not green. Think of a dead leaf that has no chlorophyll it is brown.

I am in to gaming xbox call of duty for me
I don't know how tall I am

Question: shoes, thongs or bare foot?

Dead things are never the same colour as they were when they were alive because of decay... You can preserve the colour of living things... Chlorophyll is part of the plants cells so technically speaking leaves are actually green. Though even more technically other animals, such as insects, see in the UV spectrum so to them colours and patterns look completely different to us..

A: Can I try the capacuns?

Q: What's the most idiotic thing you have said?

Last edited:
[?

Q: What's the most idiotic thing you have said?[/QUOTE]

A Cant remember I was drunk at the time -- but at age 4 , I was on a property out of Cootamundra and asked my Auntie if I could take some sheep feathers home

Q You get offered a job that you have already refused do you take it ? ( happened today -- Again !!)

Last edited by a moderator:
A. Tomarto

Q. Funniest thing that one of yours or someone else's kids have said to you?

Fil...
My 3 yr old was about 2 share a big bubble bath with me when he says 'mummy why do baginas have beards?' LOL
fyi he was exagerating!!!

[?

Q: What's the most idiotic thing you have said?

A Cant remember I was drunk at the time -- but at age 4 I was on a property out of Cootamundra and asked my Auntie if I could take some sheep feathers home

Q You get offered a job that you have already refused do you take it ? ( happened today -- Again !!)
[/QUOTE]
Pmsl about the sheep feathers [emoji1][emoji1][emoji1]

A.Probably say no unless somethings changed since they 1st asked :)

Q. When did you last cry? And why?

Last edited:
Omg b2bnude i take it back lol i thought it said 41 yrs old!! But i c now u said when i was 4 I LOL

Ignore lol deleted my last post as didnt make sense.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back