getting to know you game

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have listed your reason for editing as because Harry potter said so lol

You should have listed your reason for editing as because Harry potter said so lol
Thats good lol i like it. Ha ha i was crapping on about tapa talk n normal pc view reading differently lol....was hog wash :p

Hahaha.... I edited this post hehe

Last edited:
A: got bucked off a horse on Tuesday, landed on my back/head and got a concussion. Cried from shock more than anything else :)

Q: do you prefer a shower or a bath?

A: I can never chose so I put the plug in when ever I have a shower. Then when I turn off the water, I soak lol (we have a shower and Barth in one lol)

Q: if you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?

A: if you could have any animal as a pet what would it be and why?
Another Honey Badger as they are very underrated as an animal and their learning ability is surprising.

Q: Would you like to see a year minimum Conscription be instated in Australia & New Zealand?

Another Honey Badger as they are very underrated as an animal and their learning ability is surprising.

Q: Would you like to see a year minimum Conscription be instated in Australia & New Zealand?

Not when more than half the population would be deemed either physically or mentally unfit for duty, no.

Right leg first or left leg when putting on/taking off pants?

A: I don't know what that is :p lol

aside: [MENTION=27815]SniperCap[/MENTION] you have a honey badger?????

Q: What is a year minimum consumption? Obviously related to how much a country consumes a product or multiple products...

A. It wouldn't be a bad idea, would set a few people straight before they screw up too... And There isn't many military movement where soldiers did compared to 50+ years ago when Australia temporarily introduced a similar conscription.

Q. Do you ignore people who try and 'rain on your parade', or do you fight back?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"The greatest satisfaction in life is doing what others say you can't do", I generally live by this, so I suppose in a way it's fighting back, without giving them undeserved attention

Q. If you could go back in time and change one thing you've done in your life, what would that be and why?

A. I would go back to my early teens and be a good girl! :/ stressed my parents out and at the time thought i knew everything.

Q. What was the best movie you last watched?

A: Chef

Q: What is your favourite animal that you keep?

A. My beardies, such a sweetie. Although I suppose the cats make good lap warmers.
@ SniperCap Have you seen the Honey Badger Houdini clip on YouTube? If not, do.

Q. Do you have any allergies?

A. I'm allergic to a preservative, still no idea which one and it causes the skin on my neck and collar bones to flare up bright red and become wildly itchy!!

Q. Favourite breed of dog?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A: Dogs, cats, horses and cows. Highly allergic to grass also. However I volunteer at an animal rescue, ride horses, and cuddle cats and dogs all day long! Can't avoid grass, so just take precautions to make sure I don't get it in contact with my skin. I hate having allergies, but I refuse to let it stop me doing what I love. Kinda sucks when face swells, get welts etc but if I have my antihistamines on hand it is usually manageable. Looking into getting the injections.

Haha already answered, so I'll go with the next one too..

A: mongrels. Nothing better than a pound puppy mix. Tend to be hardier than pure bred also. But I have a huge soft spot for Bull Arabs :)

Q: Is there a phrase people use that you truly detest?

Last edited:
A) Swag. Hate it so much. Oh, and "twelvies".

Q) What did you want to be when you were growing up?

A: Same as I want to be now, a scientist.

Q: if you had a choice, where would you prefer to be stranded, Antarctica or Sahara desert?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back