Tie me kangaroo down sport and two little boys.

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Just curious.... but what evidence is there that 'members of the legal fraternity' are involved with and getting away with child abuse any more than any other group?

As per usual with these things, much of it is heresay and innuedo. No doubt the numbers actually involved are but a fraction of a percent but you only need one potenially dodgy prominent character to fuel the rumour mill. This fellow had some questionable associations in the past... http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-27899419 .

Blue

He's a pedophile and he's probably got a little weener. But he'll be ok because they look after his type in jail there protected aren't they lucky.

I posted the most sympathetic article towards him but there are plenty more out there that if the stated facts are true, then there would be no doubt about his being a paedophile. Its not the size of his weaner that is the problem but the size of his conscience. The damage these individuals do for the sake of their own self gratification often lasts a lifetime and can ruin what should have been a happy and fulfilling life. And that applies to each and every victim. There is the normal childhood sexual curiosity of "I'll show you mine if you show me yours" and whatever interactions may result from that. These maggots of humanity prey on this emerging sexuality of children. Some don't even wait for that. They want to use this childhood sexuality and the fact that sometimes it results "illegal sex", which really should not be seen as a criminal act, as a reason to reduce the age of consent. Clearly, whatever the legal age of consent, the difference in age must play a major part up until an individual is adult.

Individuals may reflect back on childhood encounters of a sexual nature. Those memories may be pleasant and desirable. So long as they in the realm of reflected upon memories I do not consider that to be abnormal or perverse. However, to wish to share similar memories with someone else, to take sexual pleasure out of images of vulnerable young children or to entertain thoughts of doing what you did as a kid but as an adult, even if no actions result from this, are all forms of paedophilia in my book and therefore just as reprehensible. There is a very clear clear difference between normal and perverse but paedophiles are very good at trying to blur that line.

I have always found it interesting that our government's child protection agencies have pushed the "Stranger Danger" aspect of paedophiles. The reality is that most sexual abuse of children is the doings of someone they know - relatives, family friends etc. What kids need to know is what is inappropriate. With my own children I used the guidelines provided by a very clued-up lady I watched on TV many years ago. She said kids simply need to know what is private and should not be viewed or touched by others. She did state that you need to explain about doctors and parents and "limited access" - cannot remember the exact details now. Anyway, her point was that anything covered by your bathers (bikini bathers for females) is private. Anyone suggesting they should look at or touch these areas is doing the wrong thing. Similarly, anyone wanting to show you or wanting you to touch their private areas is also doing the wrong thing. You need to leave immediately and let a parent know as soon as possible. I reckon that's the best advice on the subject that I have heard.

Sorry about the rant. Was not intended. I'll post it anyway as it might be of some help.

Blue

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said [MENTION=20726]Bluetongue1[/MENTION]

Last edited:
The whole thing just makes me feel sick to my stomach... I remember having to watch his anti-abuse video when I was in primary school. "[FONT=arial, sans-serif]My body's nobody's but mine." What a disgusting hypocrite! I hope someone kills him in prison. [/FONT]

Group hug.....lol u know u want to [MENTION=35891]Jacknife[/MENTION] :p

He needed to do the moon walk.

I am usually a lover not a fighter, unfortunately because of my own history I feel physically sick to the stomach knowing that scum may only get 3 years :( and I really damn this filth to hell......

Sorry....i somehow posted a post for getting 2 know u thread here!? Deleted it now. :)

Last edited:
I am usually a lover not a fighter, unfortunately because of my own history I feel physically sick to the stomach knowing that scum may only get 3 years :( and I really damn this filth to hell......
Yes its a touchy subject 4 me too CM.
I got on my high horse the other night lol totally out of character 4 me but a few wines later i was just seeing in black n white n yeah...
I think he is obviously one of many and yes were only hearing about it because of his fame but even so its just so wrong :(
All i will say 2 anyone who may read this is listen to your children and trust no one. As Blue said its usually someone people least suspect :(

I've also heard that a lot more victims have come forward, re: other cases.
I still stay castrate him, tattoo "pedo" on his forehead, then release him back into society. He's protected in jail.....

Fil...

Here's a question. How do people think about his lifes work - his art and music now?
Do you throw it all away and erase it from history because he's now a convicted sex offender? Do you competely discount the acclaim and impact it's had on modern culture?
It's a tough one, because if you feel we should then, well... We basically have to throw out a few thousand years of art history and culture based on that rule. A lot of this worlds greatest minds and artisans have been kiddy fiddlers in their day, from the romans, through to renaissance, and even through a lot of 18th and 19th century greats...

Sadly the word id is full of creeps like him. If he was with the Catholic Church or the Salvation Army they would have protected him like they have done with so many others. I donated to the Red Shield appeal only to listen on ABC radio later next day how a paedophile was protected and promoted by the Salvos. He abused more children and was just transferred and promoted again.
A close friend of mine is a Welfare Officer with the Salvos. He has put his whole life into them. It must break his heart to know that scum are amongst his ranks.

As for old Jake the Pake, cut off his middle leg.

[MENTION=1377]brian[/MENTION]sworms that last bit made me laugh :p
[MENTION=35891]Jacknife[/MENTION] i really dont know what to say to your comment/question. Its true Rolph was talented but knowing what he has done just makes it all nothing to me. Thats just me though.

Last edited:
To say "throw it all away" is not going to fix what he has done. Although, what was once OK or accepted in years gone past is kind of moot because we have evolved and "know better" for the most part now. I dont personally want to look at or listen to his work as it makes me nauseous. I can acknowledge he has talent though, I dont feel he should financially benefit from it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back