My first snake!!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mosco

Reaction score
After almost a year of hounding my parents I bought my first stimsons python hatchling! I got him from Reptile Traders in Rockingham, who were so helpful. He's about 6 months old and is so chilled and great to handle! Just an awesome snake all round! Here are some pics of him in his little click-clack.
oh and his name is Seth

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 112
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    118.5 KB · Views: 147
Cool lookin critter man. I got my first stimmi from there 2 months ago. He's easy to handle n chilled out too. Hasn't once objected to being handled n loves exploring.

Cool lookin critter man. I got my first stimmi from there 2 months ago. He's easy to handle n chilled out too. Hasn't once objected to being handled n loves exploring.
Yeah they are so helpful there! Haha and mines the same he loves being handled :)

Stimmies are great! A friend once told me they were the 'Labradors of snake breeds' due to their friendly nature and easy going demeanor. You could also throw another hide in there for the little guy, like a tuna box or even a scrunched up bit of newspaper, they generally appreciate more hiding places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stimmies are great! A friend once told me they were the 'Labradors of snake breeds' due to their friendly nature and easy going demeanor. You could also throw another hide in there for the little guy, like a tuna box or even a scrunched up bit of newspaper, they generally appreciate more hiding places

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I was thinking about it but it's only a 2L container and there wouldn't be much room left.. Once he becomes a yearling I'm going to upgraded him to a 7L tub and I'll have more hides in that.

congratulations bro lovely little snake :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back