Mountain dragon (Rankinia diemensis)

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyNut

Reaction score
Hi,
are rankinia diemensis even on license in Victoria? I have been on the DEPI website and looked under the taxa that may be kept files for both basic and advanced but could not find them. I was under the impression that they were on license in VIC and I hope I'm not mistaken. I currently have a basic license in case anyone was wondering.

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone?

Ahh bummer. It is really annoying how a species that is common in Victoria can't be kept in Victoria. Even more so annoying is that the regulations and species that may be kept vary so much from state to state. It would be a really great if it was a nation wide standard but that won't happen any time soon because its a good idea. Thanks for answering my question [MENTION=28719]mad_at_arms[/MENTION]

Ahh bummer. It is really annoying how a species that is common in Victoria can't be kept in Victoria. Even more so annoying is that the regulations and species that may be kept vary so much from state to state. It would be a really great if it was a nation wide standard but that won't happen any time soon because its a good idea. Thanks for answering my question @mad_at_arms

I'd say its an awful idea, we'd most likely lose animals on the taxa lists than gain them. Regulations and requirements would also be a joke as pollies with no idea start making up the rules...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back