NBN Connected :D

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
V

Virides

So got it connected up yesterday and TPG called to say all was ported over. Just did a speed test and I am at 73Mbit downloading at 9mb/sec :D

The whole process was easy!

Nice for you. I can't even get broadband!! :(
Your young, so just keep paying your taxes and eventually there will be enough for everyone to get connected. Ive run out of time and so have to be satisfied with an intermittent mobile modem...... afterall I am a kilometer from the national highway!

Would really love nbn but my area is estimated at 2yrs away still. Not worst then a slow connection and thats what ive had for the past 6 years, no more then 400kb/s even though im on adsl 2+...... The two houses ive lived in have both been 3ks from the exchange.

Bring on nation wide quick internet. My 4g at home is no where as strong as other areas ive been, tested 36mb/s about 3kms from adelaide cbd on my iphone 5.

Rick

Your young, so just keep paying your taxes and eventually there will be enough for everyone to get connected. Ive run out of time and so have to be satisfied with an intermittent mobile modem...... afterall I am a kilometer from the national highway!
Not that young lol

There is a suburb only 400m away from our house that has NBN connection and I'm in a major city and yes, I too have to settle for a mobile modem. We are not even on the schedule for NBN yet.

I'm pretty sure there are communities in Arnhemland that have better connectivity than I do. lol

Mine got connected couple of weeks ago. Did speed test yesterday 94 down 29 up. Freakn awesome, the only negative I,ve found is my computers cant always handle the speeds, might be need a upgrade.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that young lol

There is a suburb only 400m away from our house that has NBN connection and I'm in a major city and yes, I too have to settle for a mobile modem. We are not even on the schedule for NBN yet.

I'm pretty sure there are communities in Arnhemland that have better connectivity than I do. lol

I used to live in arnhemland and yeah I had ADSL2 however dont even consider fresh milk

Typical government project, way too long for D grade system with a AAA price tag. big waste of money...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back