....we have a baby girl

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

missilly

Not so new Member
Reaction score
Finally after a year much research and a trip or two to bunnings, local pet stores and a huge amount of deliberation we finally have a gorgeous little childrens python my partner has named Pebble. She's just settling in after a few days I hope she'll come to love her new home. Sorry if this thread doesn't belong here just sooo happy.

Trying to upload a photo as I type

childerens are an excellent beginner snake. as are any of the anterasia!

Such a oveey nature on them too (generally)

Grats!!

Shes such a lovely temperament from what we can gather so far. So chilled. Clearly still having issues uploading a photo. Will have to try again after work tomorrow!

Sound like she is in good hands.
I us Taptalk on my mobile to upload photos. So easy to use available on both Android & IPhone.

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Anthony you legend haha I've been trying to figure that out for days. Funny enough I work in the technology industry, definately a bloody help haha

581622d2347f86075ab05a31a28e0839.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Anthony you legend haha I've been trying to figure that out for days. Funny enough I work in the technology industry, definately a bloody help haha
No worries at all.
I only use my phone and had heaps of trouble uploading pics till I got Taptalk.
Its had a few updates but all been positive imo.

Your girl looks great :D

Anthony
aka White Shadow

Thanks beans. Now the addiction to snakes begins haha. Looking into some DIY enclosures already

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back