The Freshly Shed Thread

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Prof_Moreliarty

Reaction score
Hey all seeing as the old fresh shed thread is gone I thought I would start another.

First up up is my Dajarra MD some rusty orange starting to come through.

- - - Updated - - -

And my male black and gold jungle.

My new albino darwin just shed,i put her on the lawn and she just sat there wasnt game to move lol.
attachment.php

+1
also the same for “show us ur greens ” thread

I seen a post from Stu somewhere else where this problem is site wide and he is fixing it, apparently it has something to do with the uploading of all the pics to the new server, so i suppose we will just have to have a little patience and wait-a-while, they recken everything good always takes longer lol :) .........................Ron

cheers, heres a couple of hatchlings after their second shed

Attachments

• IMG_1051.jpg
    IMG_1051.jpg
    843.5 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_1055.jpg
    IMG_1055.jpg
    469.7 KB · Views: 116

Drowning my keyboard in drool!

Always did regret moving on those diamond from you a few years back, here's a nice reminder why :p

They're stunning Graham, absoloutely wonderful. Handsdown my favourite python.

Still drooling!

Great photos, everyone! At least, those we can see......
Spectacular diamond, Cement.
And Prof_Moreliarty, is that Dajarra from Kel Worley?

Johnson - getting brighter every shed! Took him outside for a play but apparently he doesn't like it when the grass is long...
attachment.php

Also has a diamond yearling shed the same day and a stimmie this morning but no pics of them yet

Yeah got her from Kel lovely little snake definitely has the placid MD demeanour

It looks like one of the pythons he was selling before. I'm not sure they were MD's, apparently a smaller python, and slightly different head shape. I remember asking Kel at the time because they looked a lot like Gammon Ranges pythons.

Latest posts

Back