2016 Expos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackrabbit

Reaction score
Is there a listing of when the expos are next year that will be around the Sydney area?

i.e. Newcastle to Wollongong.

14th feb 2016 is castle hill show in sydney

Last edited:
I have seen the page about Castle Hill.

Surely that isn't the only expo on? I know Necastle got cancelled last year.

The Victorian Herpetological Society's 2016 Expo is at the Expo Hall of the Melbourne Showground's on 5th March 2016. For further information or to enquire about having a table please contact [email protected] or 0418 387768.

There will most definitely be an expo in Port Macquarie for 2016, date to be confirmed. :) .................Ron

[MENTION=41353]Wallo[/MENTION] Scales & Tails will be on assumingly. I havent heard anything from Steve, Lisa
or anyone else to say it isn't.

[MENTION=41353]Wallo[/MENTION] & [MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION] & everyone else :p

It would be official when Steve posts but we, Virides, have paid for and are booked in for the S&T Festival happening this year on Sunday 20th of March 2016 :)

So while it's not direct from S&T themselves, I am sure it's a thing ;)

Btw Virides will be sharing a booth with Dr. Shane Simpson at his Karingal Vet Stall at this year's VHS Expo :)

Here is a list of the NSW expos.

Reptile expos

Castle Hill - 14th February
Penrith - 6th March
Port Macquarie- 20th March
Illawarra- 3rd April
Central Coast - 22nd May

It would be good if any of you guys have links to information on these expos and are able to post them up for any newbies viewing the thread that won't know where to look.

@Wallo & @CrazyNut & everyone else :p

It would be official when Steve posts but we, Virides, have paid for and are booked in for the S&T Festival happening this year on Sunday 20th of March 2016 :)

So while it's not direct from S&T themselves, I am sure it's a thing ;)

Btw Virides will be sharing a booth with Dr. Shane Simpson at his Karingal Vet Stall at this year's VHS Expo :)
Ohh awesome! I would love to catch up and meet Shane of course. He gave me some advice on my gecko who had an eye problem a while back would love to give him an update in person if he remembes haha Karingal are there every year yeh? Don't think I have taken the time to chat thus far its on my to do list. Btw whos going to the VHS dinner?

Last edited:
Ohh awesome! I would love to catch up and meet Shane of course. He gave me some advice on my gecko who had an eye problem a while back would love to give him an update in person if he remembes haha Karingal are there every year yeh? Don't think I have taken the time to chat thus far its on my to do list. Btw whos going to the VHS dinner?

They do go every year as they are one of the larger sponsors there. I hope to be going every year so if you need sliding glass finger grips, I can answer anything you throw at me about that :)

As for the dinner, I am quite sure Shane is a speaker there, if not at least he is attending. He typically speaks at these things though. Not sure what it will be about this time though.

Cool. Idk if I'm gonna go to the dinner. I might but yeh not sure. Its a bit hard with a very busy school schedual lol haha I might have to buy some. I do need some newer, better ones.

It would be good if any of you guys have links to information on these expos and are able to post them up for any newbies viewing the thread that won't know where to look.

Yep sorry, been a bit slack this year.......

NSW

wgVXNOA.jpg

UZKUV38.jpg

l7RwKBZ.jpg

fDRiGdo.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back