Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
[MENTION=17341]akarsha[/MENTION] who says I want to cure myself of this affliction, hmm?

Heh, I never said you did. However, this is the first time you have admitted its a problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

STOP THINKING SO NEGATIVE GUYS, YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CRY! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY REPTILES!!!!.....(well the limit is where you can't provide adequte care for every animal you own).

STOP THINKING SO NEGATIVE GUYS, YOUR GOING TO MAKE ME CRY! THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS TOO MANY REPTILES!!!!.....(well the limit is where you can't provide adequte care for every animal you own).

[emoji13]

He's more than capable of providing for them! Was just mucking about.

I know Smitti IRL, so all good.

[emoji4]

No doubt he can but if I didn't say it, some nobby know it all would say it and "correct" me haha

As requested from herpo

Female
8171869e498f3ad9519d8aa8f6e4220a.jpg

Male
3eb0a368aee1fdfc22ae7abf74f6513a.jpg

Yeah fairly happy with them just need to sell some of this years hatchys to repay the bank (the wife) she says I have too many lol

[MENTION=33537]Planky[/MENTION] they a smokin'! Sexy animals, great pickups!

You didn't see to much then huh I saw heaps, though I never pay to much attention to moephs esspecially python morphs (other then leusitic and paradox albino). I wish I had more money, would have bought at least one more lizard lol

Pretty sure I seen it all... Was there for 5 hrs, was basically nothing apart from seca

- - - Updated - - -

And no one had zebras for sale such a let down.. Gonna have to import one from qld or nsw now

Pretty sure I seen it all... Was there for 5 hrs, was basically nothing apart from seca

- - - Updated - - -

And no one had zebras for sale such a let down.. Gonna have to import one from qld or nsw now
You didn't see all the T+, albinos, paradox, marbleds etc that were on other tables??? Lol did you spend 5hrs just hanging around seca or did everything get sold by 11am? Lol don't know what a zebra is so can't say I saw one but they sound cool haha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back