Site Upgrade

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stuart

Very Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am planning an upgrade of the site software to a later version which will hopefully fix the issue of people being unable to upload pictures via iPads and iPhone. I'll kick this off this coming Saturday at 1400 ACST (Darwin Time) and it means the site will be unavailable for about an hour while things are updated and patched.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Stu

Great stuff, Stuart. Thanks for the heads up.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

Onya Stuart for all your efforts to keep the site up and running.

Thanks Wally but I owe it to you guys for coming back!

I'll also take the opportunity to reset the Most users online statistics so we cam see if we can get a decent average going again

Hi All,

I am planning an upgrade of the site software to a later version which will hopefully fix the issue of people being unable to upload pictures via iPads and iPhone. I'll kick this off this coming Saturday at 1400 ACST (Darwin Time) and it means the site will be unavailable for about an hour while things are updated and patched.

Apologies for the inconvenience,
Stu

Can you fix the NBN whilst you're at it? Cheers.

Site upgrade now complete, thanks all for your patience and sorry it went on a bit longer than planned. I took the opportunity to address a couple of things all at once.
[MENTION=40362]CrazyNut[/MENTION], could I call on your services to test the upload issue please?

I have also reset the "Most Users Online" number from the June 2013 records. It will be interesting to see how we go with the numbers now.

Capture.JPG

image.jpeg
Looks like its all good for now. Thanks mate, good to finally be able to upload images through a mobile device.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back