Yakka Skink and Ornamental Snake delay $16Billion mine

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heard on the news tonight that "Mad Monk" is going to repeal the law that is protecting endangered native species of fauna to ensure big $ mining developments owned by the likes of that Indian mob are not blocked in the courts (by those EVIL Greens and rebellious local groups who have got together to fight it)..

He wants the project to ahead and obviously could care less about environmental issues. Typical !!

Last edited:
The funny thing is (now that all levels of government have cleared the way for this thing to go ahead), the continuing low price of coal on the stock markets is making life very hard for Adani to get finance for this project.

The bankers are baulking at spending billions on the world's largest coal mine in a climate where there is already a huge over supply of coal on the world market. Bloody bankers....who would have thought :rolleyes:

The funny thing is (now that all levels of government have cleared the way for this thing to go ahead), the continuing low price of coal on the stock markets is making life very hard for Adani to get finance for this project.

The bankers are baulking at spending billions on the world's largest coal mine in a climate where there is already a huge over supply of coal on the world market. Bloody bankers....who would have thought :rolleyes:
Good, maybe the project will never happen.

No need to go ahead, there is already way too much coal mining capacity in Queensland and many mines have closed , been mothballed, and hundreds of miners lost their jobs. Reopen the existing mines if they must , leave the untapped coal where is, undoubtedly eventually Australia will require the energy stored in this coal to provide energy for OUR OWN people , and we do not need foreign raiders taking it on the cheap.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back