Bleached feet

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jackrabbit

Reaction score
The feet of one of my Pygmy Bearded Dragons are going white.

On Saturday only the back foot was white but now the front foot has turned white too.

Does any one know what might be causing this? He is living with two others but nothing has happened to them. It doesn't seem to be affecting him at all he is still eating well.

image.jpgimage.jpg

It wouldn't have anything to do with shedding, would it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

you obviously use red sand...the skin which is shedding is taking the red sand stain and showing the true skin colour underneath
nothing wrong with the colour you use but the sand colour does influence the skin colour

I ditched the sand about a month ago cause it was too hard to keep hygienic. Now they have artificial grass which is easy to wash. Only problem there is the crickets getting underneath occasionally.

I ditched the sand about a month ago cause it was too hard to keep hygienic. Now they have artificial grass which is easy to wash. Only problem there is the crickets getting underneath occasionally.

I'd rather hand sieve the sand once a fortnight than listen to uneaten crickets to be honest. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back