Outdoor enclosure with waterfall!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

snakehunter

Reaction score
Dimensions are 6.5m x 3.4m, constructed with secondhand above ground pool wall, 20mm SHS tube, and aviary mesh. Wire and steel all painted flat black for better viewing and outside wall face painted to match colourbond fence. Waterfall incorporates a pump system running on 12V via solar panel setup. Houses bluies, water dragons, and two young turtles. Came up alright I think!

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRende2r.jpg

FullSizeRende3r.jpg

FullSizeRender5.jpg

FullSizeRender6.jpg

FullSizeRende7r.jpg

FullSizeRender8.jpg

FullSizeRende9r.jpg

FullSizeRende10r.jpg

FullSizeRender11.jpg

Completely and utterly jealous of your reptiles- what I'd do to have a home that looked that good!

Great job you've done there. One suggestion I might make would be to have a larger water area. If you have multiple water dragons and turtles, there might be trouble with a smaller body of water.

Holy sballs, that is awesome.. how much are tickets?? And more pictures (waterfall?)

Mate I've joked to family and friends before about charging for entry, maybe I should haha. Will try to get a good shot of the waterfall in action

That looks awesome, what's stopping the residents digging there way out?

Looks great! But I second Burgos question,...

Good work and nice Gippy! The only thing I'd suggest is a few more places for blueys to get out of the pond if they somehow fall in. Just wondering where your Gippies came from, I wouldn't mind picking up a boy and a couple of girls sometime soon?Jamie

That looks awesome, what's stopping the residents digging there way out?

The wall is buried approx. 400mm into the ground

- - - Updated - - -

Good work and nice Gippy! The only thing I'd suggest is a few more places for blueys to get out of the pond if they somehow fall in. Just wondering where your Gippies came from, I wouldn't mind picking up a boy and a couple of girls sometime soon?Jamie

I must admit these pictures were taken before I had completely finished it, the pond also has a log at the opposite end for exiting the water and a small water lily now. As for the Gippslands, I was given 3 hatchlings years ago by a friend in the Blue Mountains and was lucky enough to get a pair

Forget the Lizards, how much is the rent? i wouldn't mind moving in there myself, It looks amazing. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) -ronhalling

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back