Weird shed

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

trin_007

Not so new Member
Reaction score
I can only hope when my jungle appears again that he is properly/fully shed. This is what i found this morning, a partial skin and a big squished up roll of skin!
3715fe471de3b3ac093d9f34f5906bd4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920I using Tapatalk

Quite normal if it's not too dry now u can unroll it to check eye caps.

Pretty common, I have an Olive that always does this. You can always unroll the rolled-up piece to see how complete it is.

Adam

Last edited:
Thanks for the reassurance....it's only his second shed since i've had him and the first one was laid out beautifully and complete along the back of his cage when I woke up. At first I only saw the partial shed too so that freaked me out until I found the other piece!

My Bredli always does this and seems to **** inside the skin also hahah every time

If you vairy carefully unroll it you might find its a bit moist.
I think if they soak in the water while shedding it helps the skin roll off and roll up like that. Mine do it.
Cheers.

Sorry if this sounds abit inappropriate but unrolling it kind of reminds me of unrolling a condom :lol:

If you vairy carefully unroll it you might find its a bit moist.
I think if they soak in the water while shedding it helps the skin roll off and roll up like that. Mine do it.
Cheers.

*very

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back