Reptiles down under

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

danyjv

Reaction score
Hello is any one else having issues logging into the reptiles down under website ? Keeps saying server down .

Sites still down, been almost a week. Will it be up any time soon or its over ??
It was a great site hope to see it back .

when i search it up now it does not come up at all and when i go to the web address from a bookmark it says server could not be found. is the site gone for good or something?

It's either down for maintenance ) the usual official reason, or they've been hacked (again).

I looked at that site at least every hour to see what's new for sale. Where else does every one buy and sell ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here as well [MENTION=42401]danyjv[/MENTION] :)

Jokes aside, I hope they manage to sort stuff out. Running a site these days against good ol bookface isnt cheap and rewarding and I hope we are just all thinking of the worst case scenario and the real situation is far from it.

Having worked in Telecommunications for far too long, it isn't uncommon for a renewal email to be sent to an unused email address and for expiry to occur leading to downtime. So hopefully that's all that has occurred.

I have a real bad habit of not opening my mail. So much so that my current power bill is $2200. Thieves

Same here. Ended up using their bill smoothing facility so it just pays itself every month. Less of a headache.

Good idea. Im looking at solar but ive been told to wait 12mths as its best to get with batteries and there should be some good batteries out in the next 12mths

RDU seems to be back up, kind of. Statement on their page states they are no longer a reptile dealer. Eh?

Edit: From what I can see, their page is now solely retailing "a diverse collection of gifts, souvenirs, toys and stationary products with Australiana and Wildlife themes." No more reptile classifieds, it seems.

Last edited:
RDU seems to be back up, kind of. Statement on their page states they are no longer a reptile dealer. Eh?

Edit: From what I can see, their page is now solely retailing "a diverse collection of gifts, souvenirs, toys and stationary products with Australiana and Wildlife themes." No more reptile classifieds, it seems.

There seems to be another site ending in .com.au that is there. Not sure if its new or what though. The original one was just .com from memory

Hmm. The original site lacked the .au certainly. I don't recall adding it when I looked before, as the site's bookmarked, I just let chrome auto-fill the URL.

Welp .com doesn't work and all the links on the new crappy one say that I don't have permission to access it so I guess it is RIP RDU. This is *****.

I guess Stu will have a few hundred more subscribers now ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back