Scam

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to hear mate :(.... that site is known for scammers, as a general rule ill never buy from someone (on any site ebay,gumtree etc) that has just started an account as this scumbag has.

Sorry to hear mate :(.... that site is known for scammers, as a general rule ill never buy from someone (on any site ebay,gumtree etc) that has just started an account as this scumbag has.
Yep live and learn.I now dont have enough money to buy one.Start saving again i suppose.

Sorry to hear that happened to you :(
Did you use PayPal? They encourage people to call the police in these types of situations, maybe the person can be tracked?

I've just sent a message to them asking if my husband and I can come and have a look at them. LOL

I messaged about pick up too. He gave me an address for collection.

Last edited:
Amazing all these gtp breeders popping up out of nowhere. Lol @ the 1st one, dont need a license hey... clearly both sellers are 1 and same...

Reported to RDU as suspicious, up to them now. Again will happily offer apologies if ads are legit.......

ikr its the same scummy c%&* in all of em read the messages..
There was another one selling a perentie last week. I sent him a msg using words i don't even know what i was on about. But i told him i was from somewhere i wasn't and that we were tracking him and would have his adress shortly. He took it down pretty quickly. I quite often play with them and upset them a bit.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

There certainly does seem to be a lot of strange ads for Green Tree Pythons coming and going on RDU of late.

There certainly does seem to be a lot of strange ads for Green Tree Pythons coming and going on RDU of late.
Yeh all the same guy. He gets agro too when u tell him he's a a low life scumbag. Ive suggested a few times that he should get a job rather than rip off people that work for a living. I told him id throw him a couple of bucks if he could wash my bins. I'm not sure he's in to physical work tho because he was a bit upset

Its been taken down. I saw that one today. Starts a new add every few days on a new name. I do like to watch rdu. However i won't buy off anyone who opened there account on the same day. Unless i can pick them up. I also do an extensive search on the Internet for the pics. A guy had a perentie up the other day. The pic was taken at joe balls it was his perentie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back