Another Reptile Store Break In

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's not that hard to just get a licence and buy them like a normal person . Karma will catch up with them one day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It is never good to see break ins like this, however the area is crystal meth central, so it was probably only a matter of time.
On the point of karma, the owners themselves are a little dodgy, and have been known to "over-sell" unnecessary products, and give bad advice.

It is never good to see break ins like this, however the area is crystal meth central, so it was probably only a matter of time.
On the point of karma, the owners themselves are a little dodgy, and have been known to "over-sell" unnecessary products, and give bad advice.
I think all pet stores are guilty of overselling

These ones take it to a whole new level, and also give out very bad advice. We had friends who bought a MD hatchling from them, after being told by them it would only grow to a metre or so.
Sorry Paul, off topic.

No prob mate. Go for it, I never had dealings with them so its quite interesting to hear.
I admit they did look a bit 'dodgy' when I saw them on tv though thats probably unfair of me as plenty of people might think the same of me lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back