New House For Coastal

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stuck in boxes is what we do Rick. It really doesn't matter what size.

As long as you do it right.
sure they're in boxes but we can and should make the boxes look and feel better.Obviously the best thing is for them to be roaming in the wild ,but that involves dangers that we can avoid with our personal interaction so we can provide a "better life "

Nice job on the new Coastal house dragonlover1. Can you give some details on the size and specs of the "new home"

Is that a live snake or just a decor? I am really curios to know, because I know your wife will be scared living in that house if it's a live snake :p

Nice job on the new Coastal house dragonlover1. Can you give some details on the size and specs of the "new home"
sorry Rick only just saw your post; 4x4x2' melamine built by Kirk Redman enclosures, he also built our 5 storey Tiliqua Tower.

Is that a live snake or just a decor? I am really curios to know, because I know your wife will be scared living in that house if it's a live snake :p
it's a live snake for sure and the wife ran away years ago

Last edited by a moderator:
Is your son an architect or interior designer? That's a good skill to put in use. What a talent!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back