2017 Reptile Expos

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
8977f0123eadbe81784a2316f104b759.png

I know it's early but ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
I am curious how the reptiles will cope with the chlorine fumes from the pool? has anyone thought about any complications with this?
Also where is the room for this event ? I deliver here and this place isn't that big.
I don't want to put a downer on the idea,the original hall was a great size but the air con sucks,this years venue was a disaster,so I hope the organizers have really thought about it.

Last edited:
I am curious how the reptiles will cope with the chlorine fumes from the pool? has anyone thought about any complications with this?
Also where is the room for this event ? I deliver here and this place isn't that big
They have a few rooms on other side of pool, like double basket ball courts, not big at all, they were doing some building last I saw for national games tennis courts.

Is it possible to be done outside?

They have a few rooms on other side of pool, like double basket ball courts, not big at all, they were doing some building last I saw for national games tennis courts.

Is it possible to be done outside?
outside is another possibility,but if it's stinking hot summer will be a problem

It's no where near the pools, the basketball courts where it will be held is huge and has the option of opening the many large roller doors there to allow airflow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I go there once a week . The pool smell stays in the pool area and the rooms are huge ( especially compared to last years )so relax people , we will all survive [emoji1303]

Sunday 18th February 2018.....

Does anyone if there are plans for up coming expos in Adelaide?

Does anyone know if there will be one in December? I need to get a pygmy Bearded dragon for my friend for Christmas, but the petshops are selling them for $200+ when I remember seeing them for about $80-90. Don't really know how or where to find a breeder now that Reptiles Down Under is closed :/ I live in south western Sydney, by the way, if anyone knows a breeder, or has some themselves.

Does anyone know if there will be one in December? I need to get a pygmy Bearded dragon for my friend for Christmas, but the petshops are selling them for $200+ when I remember seeing them for about $80-90. Don't really know how or where to find a breeder now that Reptiles Down Under is closed :/ I live in south western Sydney, by the way, if anyone knows a breeder, or has some themselves.
I have eggs in the oven but they wont be ready till February

is there going to be snakes for sale at repx brisbane 2018??
thank you

Sorry for the delayed reply here.

Due to the current legislation in Queensland, there won't be any animals for sale, this includes invertebrates. We want to make sure there is plenty to see however!

Please make sure to support us by attending the show
1f642.png
We are working towards addressing the legislation in the coming years and we have to start somewhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back