Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sheldoncooper; Sonny as a hatchling (about 2 weeks) and again at 6 months. Her offspring appear to be doing the same:). One of her babies in the second last pic and Sonny at 4 years in the last two, taken outside.

View attachment 322096

View attachment 322097

View attachment 322098

View attachment 322099

View attachment 322100
Its interesting how they loose the black pigment with age. With alot of them it seems to be the opposite way around they tend to loose the colors and gain the black pigment. This one a mate of mine bred, very similar at the same stage.
4df200ccb32009b7cd1ced9ef0b8e953.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I personally believe it may have a lot to do with their locale. The one above appears to be a Murray-darling form, whereas Sonny and Co are Sydney Basin animals. That's not to say that all SB animals loose the black also, though. I've noticed a small minority of Bell's phase do the same (loose black pigment).

Meant to be a Sydney basin animal as well but don't hold me to it. The guy that bred them worked at Sydney zoo for a while and healesville sanctuary. I think for memory he was the first guy with rustys on license in Australia and maybe eremius too.

Newest addition. She’s a feisty little thing... already lunged at me with an open mouth.

View attachment 322105
Beautiful little monitor stomps

Angry guy eating a few weaner mice.
This is the angriest monitor i have ever come across.
c60fcf1e1486a2210a3a1ea9f5712952.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Would she appreciate a monitor though?
All my reptiles are in the garage stomps.
They use to be in the house and i had to guarantee her that nothing could get out.
I made a promise i couldn't keep, i got a phone call at work one day and the love of my life was screaming at me. This is a family forum so i won't repeat the nasty things i was called. All because a 5ft lacie lunged at her in the lounge room. Ever since i was banished to the garage. Now she whinges she's got no where to put the car. I can't win

Quite the charmer!
Its a gift

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back