Bluetongue and dogs

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
small pupper.
She is fully grow, 1,8 kg she is a Pražský krysařík (Prague Ratter)
Houdini-The-Bluey, cool pics, is it a blotched bluetongue you have and my cat is there also you can just spot his ear in pic 1

That's a well behaved dog.
Unfortunately, some of our previous dogs have caught wild blue tongues when they have come into our yard. Our present dog thinks everyone is his friend; he is not at all concerned with the wild bearded dragon in our yard. He even comes into the reptile room when I am feeding the lizards. He catches any crickets that escape from the tanks.

My dog has been kept away from my reptiles as he takes down birds quite frequently. (his very a small breed :S) I have been to nervous to introduce him to any of my lizards previously but he has never smelt them at all. Anyone else in a similar boat?

Houdini-The-Bluey, cool pics, is it a blotched bluetongue you have and my cat is there also you can just spot his ear in pic 1

Yes he is :D
Gotta say, even for a blotched he has a fantastic personality, very calm, never bites and rarely hisses(usually only when he has had enough sniffing from the dogs)
Mine next im hoping to be a northern so many be very different XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back