Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I only seem to collect males in orrientalis
f90ec0abe4909f663e87181224e3ff7b.jpg

I know at first glance u all think im feeding the kids lunch, but no its for the pellies
556aad41a0509ad65acb55b508f07f60.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
view.php

view.php

2pq5qfb.jpg

Turok basking after a feed. Seems a lot more chill around me now. Doesn't bolt at all when I walk past or move my hand close to glass. I've even laid my hand right in front of him inside enclosure and he's scented but not freaked out.

How is he for size? He's around 4 months old now. I would guess 45cm total length. Fed pretty much every day. Whether it's chunks of cut up chicken necks, weaner mouse (will try Adult mouse next time), or a couple of handfuls of dusted woodies on varying days. Doesn't touch Crickets.

Looks healthy to me. Only thing I'd suggest is, as he gets to 6 months or so, start to cut back to every second day, otherwise he could get overweight. I'd also be careful of putting your hand in front of him as he grows too. Our guy has gone from shy and timid, to coming right up to the glass when I come into the room. And charges the food bowl.

Looks healthy to me. Only thing I'd suggest is, as he gets to 6 months or so, start to cut back to every second day, otherwise he could get overweight. I'd also be careful of putting your hand in front of him as he grows too. Our guy has gone from shy and timid, to coming right up to the glass when I come into the room. And charges the food bowl.
When we got our little lacies we were told to feed them every second day,is this not the correct way?

This guy is one of my favorites. I'm not sure y, he's angry, won't let me anywhere near him, gave me a bacterial infection when he bit me. However his patterning and coloration is really nice, the lighting in his enclosure doesn't do him any justice.
If only I could find him a young lady.
92fcf00d53298ec15efed42599cf871c.jpg
1314bdc8284aec73bbb65e3575a73274.jpg

Found a few more in the ackie enclosure
9509d1ee11c7913b614aeadd2479afb4.jpg

Cape york scarlaris has been out a bit latley ( very unusual) and looking at her tonight she is looking huge.
96e2860d0eb55d7edf0f21d78593ca53.jpg
4d3d0b8c08a604fc5a14b74f86e98c4e.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back