Albino Darwin stages

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i know of people in the U.S who don't bother cooling at all and have no problem breeding but then they are paired year round not sure how that works if you want to put more than one male over a female or put one male over multiple females..

Before someone asks why?
I am the sole carer for my snakes and to have multiple clutches hatch around the same time means a huge load looking after all the just hatched babies at once. Spreading the clutches out over 4 months means some are already advanced, feeding freely and ready for sale before others hatch, I can take better care of them.

i know of people in the U.S who don't bother cooling at all and have no problem breeding but then they are paired year round not sure how that works if you want to put more than one male over a female or put one male over multiple females..

I have a couple of really good sires and the concept gives me more opportunity to put them with multiple females.

Last edited by a moderator:
20171027_162107.jpg

Yearling female taken without flash under white light

Last edited by a moderator:
Im relatively new to the albino darwins and the colour changes ive noticed as they grow is really interesting.. i have a few from different clutches and the diference and variation in them is awesome !

Im relatively new to the albino darwins and the colour changes ive noticed as they grow is really interesting.. i have a few from different clutches and the diference and variation in them is awesome !
I’m loving watching them grow! I made this thread because I couldn’t find any full progress besides from baby to full adult colours :)

Yeah that big male is so tame, even takes his rats gently, not like the male I posted feeding in the video.
I'm going to take pics of that Runt I recently posted as it hopefully progresses.
[doublepost=1513216824,1513214493][/doublepost]This is one I have photos of since he was a yearling in 2007 (first photo), he was kept for breeding as he sires excellent tri-colour/fluros with the occasional extreme reduced pattern. Problem is photos taken with different cameras and lighting conditions so hard to compare, he's about to shed and I will add another pic when he has, their pattern fades past 10 years.
DSCN1951.jpg
DSCN4012.jpg
DSCN4623.jpg
[doublepost=1513220375][/doublepost]Another early photo of that one.DSCN1233.jpg

Thought I’d share this crazy looking darwin yearling(?) I found on a reptile market page :eek: (not for sale, it was posted 2years ago)

Would love to have seen how it turned out.

AE497C47-D4ED-4801-80CD-72B257C43A03.jpeg

Latest posts

Back