New Snake Feeding

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps but unless I buy in bulk (not going to bother for 2 juvenile pythons that are still progressing through the feeder sizes quite rapidly) it's the best price I can get locally. Have cotacted several other breeders a few hours away with competitive prices but neither freight here.

Don't know why you wouldn't. I'm sure you're aware that you can feed them more than one item as they progress (2 - 3 per feed). This way you'd get value for money and use all of the bulk buy before progressing onto the next stage.

Don't know why you wouldn't. I'm sure you're aware that you can feed them more than one item as they progress (2 - 3 per feed). This way you'd get value for money and use all of the bulk buy before progressing onto the next stage.
Having a crack at breeding my own mice for feeders. Resized_20171205_093613_3968.jpeg

Hey @Bl69aze, Remember when we were talking about colour and pattern variations in Carpets. Well these two little wild guys above come from the scrub behind my place that starts about 30 meters from my back fence and are an excellent example of how they can vary even within a very small area.

Last edited:
Compared to getting lots of these little buggers feeding everything else is easy, last clutch of albinos just hatched.
View attachment 322253

Julattens just hatching as well, they are easy to feed by comparison.

View attachment 322254
15 more mouths to feed, these little terrors are very animated straight out of the egg and 30 secs after this photo they started going in all directions, by comparison the albino Darwins are like worms and just stay still.
IMG_0153.jpg

My awesome defrosting method!
Always ready by the time I go to bed :)

F83546CD-E2DF-486D-AAB8-1FFEE97EF5D9.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back