Birds!

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a small variety of them I guess. Got a Quaker, a sun conure, a galah, a rainbow lorikeet and five princess parrots. Most of them are tame pets inside but I have a pair of princesses outside that have tried to breed with little to no success mainly due to the girl always breaking the eggs.... Her mother was successful though and I have her other baby inside. I am thinking of pairing up my two blue princess parrots as they love to sit next to and talk to each other.
princesses would have to be my number one favourite(hence my username)
I don't but if I did it'd be cape barren geese just coz I love them
I'd love a cape barren goose. My dad plans to get one when we no longer have dogs.
image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg image.jpg

I have a small variety of them I guess. Got a Quaker, a sun conure, a galah, a rainbow lorikeet and five princess parrots. Most of them are tame pets inside but I have a pair of princesses outside that have tried to breed with little to no success mainly due to the girl always breaking the eggs.... Her mother was successful though and I have her other baby inside. I am thinking of pairing up my two blue princess parrots as they love to sit next to and talk to each other.
princesses would have to be my number one favourite(hence my username)

I'd love a cape barren goose. My dad plans to get one when we no longer have dogs.
View attachment 321002 View attachment 321003 View attachment 321004 View attachment 321005 View attachment 321006 View attachment 321007
Quakers are the best!!!!!! :D :) :D ;)

Very cute, Vampstorso. If you don't mind me asking, where did you get them from?

Thing 1 and Thing 2 (nicknames) are a handful of laughs and delight.
Very much so trouble makers.
Yesterday they refused to eat fresh food (hatched at a farm so started on ratite pellets) despite my "pecking" it with my finger to pretend I was Daddy Emu showing them what to eat. They'd pick it up but quickly throw it.
Now they push and shove each other out the way to get the good stuff!

Also for some strange reason they decided to snuggle on top of my sons motorbike toy. Must know the way to hubby's heart?

IMG_20170809_115108_472.jpg IMG_20170809_102219_372.jpg IMG_20170807_162459_729.jpg IMG_20170808_183834_088.jpg

ahh i'm so jealous! i'd love some emus, if i had the space.......and those princess parrots are amazing looking!if cockatoos didn't need so much attention i'd be getting a sulphar crested, but school kinda ruins that idea...... :C gallahs are also amazing, i used to have one, but some jerk neighbor let him go, and he got run over, his name was cherry, and my mum found him when he was a baby with a severely damaged wing, so he couldn't fly, i'd love to get a new one....but first i gotta clean out my shed, get some solar panels, and connect them to multiple lightbulbs..... then i can keep any animal that i could humanely keep in there, aslong as it isn't dangerous, well, anything but snakes, lol.

Black cockies enjoying a bath, I was in the aviary hand feeding treats when a thunderstorm came with heavy rain, they immediately left the treats and frolicked in the rain. They have a huge bird bath and I spray them regularly but nothing like a real rain storm, they love it.
IMG_0206.jpg IMG_0243.jpg

Eclectus waiting for his daily bowl of lychees. Handsome boy.
View attachment 322330
They are a beautiful bird with great personality. I tease mine with food, i put something on the bench he doesn't like and he picks it up and throws it on the floor, he then taps the bench with his beak wanting something else.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back