So... turns out my PTS was actually pregnant....

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
awesome babies, would certainly buy some off you if I lived in vic :)

Oh shoosh you cheeky buggers. They’ve all burrowed down into the substrate for now. Even got a few angry, but tiny, mouth displays.

and now I have another 17 Pinkies. But by gosh they are flipping adorable!

View attachment 322298

Anyone on the lookout for a PTS?

Oh gosh, a tub full of cuteness....they are on my list of "wants", but have to wait till I get my own house next year, I've hardly got any room for me at the moment.

How good is that? Congratulations! If it were me, I’d be over the moon with that delivery.
Of course the other side of the coin is the work required in getting them all eating and also keeping their enclosure cleaned. Still, I’d suspect you don’t mind it too much.
Enjoy.

Aint much poo coming out of them.
Still smelly though!

How good is that? Congratulations! If it were me, I’d be over the moon with that delivery.
Of course the other side of the coin is the work required in getting them all eating and also keeping their enclosure cleaned. Still, I’d suspect you don’t mind it too much.
Enjoy.
I am enjoying. Having to force myself to leave them alone. But I did get most of them to eat tonight and plan to spend this weekend finding some snails for them to devour. And yes, I’m chuffed... they are fantastic.

Still smelly though!

I am enjoying. Having to force myself to leave them alone. But I did get most of them to eat tonight and plan to spend this weekend finding some snails for them to devour. And yes, I’m chuffed... they are fantastic.
That depends i reckon u can sit for a while if its yours. But when the pink tounge next to him lets one out. Thats a different story

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back