Mid shed pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

richyboa72

Reaction score
Has anyone got any pics of your reptiles mid shed, it always fascinates me how they do it
add6a2307e658fb02e24744e4fc43bd5.jpg
that was my red Pastel Hypo boa
bca706bada2903af0292a6c9d2e6af17.jpg
79f39d32c9346beb2cb59f1da1d35299.jpg
that was my Peruvian longtail boa

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Stunning python
I love how some snakes are so iridescent, some of my boas are and it’s so hard to catch the right light in pics sometimes, I’ve asked santa for a really nice camera so I can start taking some descent pics of my reptilian critters , i think my wife says I’ve been good enough [emoji7]to be on the good boy list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Stunning python
I love how some snakes are so iridescent, some of my boas are and it’s so hard to catch the right light in pics sometimes, I’ve asked santa for a really nice camera so I can start taking some descent pics of my reptilian critters , i think my wife says I’ve been good enough [emoji7]to be on the good boy list

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
These are taken with an IPhone X

Ive not been good enough to get one of them [emoji24]

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Already taken 400 photos on it and it's amazing, most of my earlier pics were with an old IPhone 5S.
I have an iPhone SE which is meant to be 6+ in a iphone 5 body, but for some reason the camera seems really blurry for any close up photos :(

Many years ago I was really into photography and had all the expensive cameras, lenses etc but just to post on sites like this phone cameras are good and you always have them with you. Just took this close up by holding phone over the opening in his flowerpot hide. I was worried he would think it was food, he's 3m and has a head as big as my 5S.
IMG_0338.jpg

You have to keep them under water or they catch fire.
No mate that was the Samsung Galaxy note. Personally I'd never own an iPhone. Heaps of **** lol. There's literally a story on the news tonight about iphones and a class action against apple. The S8 is the most advanced smart phone on the market today. iphones are actually only guaranteed to work for 365 days. Planned obsolescence and woeful battery life, I wouldn't use an iPhone if they gave me one for free.
20171222_130537.png
[doublepost=1513910158,1513910076][/doublepost]I upgraded from the S5, never went to the S6 because it was a huge backward step. The S7 I almost got but the release of the S8 was just around the corner so I waited. Well worth it.

Last edited:
Many years ago I was really into photography and had all the expensive cameras, lenses etc but just to post on sites like this phone cameras are good and you always have them with you. Just took this close up by holding phone over the opening in his flowerpot hide. I was worried he would think it was food, he's 3m and has a head as big as my 5S.
View attachment 322356

Wow, he's beautiful YT, great shot too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back