Mid shed pics

Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum

Help Support Aussie Pythons & Snakes Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an iPhone SE which is meant to be 6+ in a iphone 5 body, but for some reason the camera seems really blurry for any close up photos :(
I have one of those for my work phone, personal is an iPhone 8+ and so I NEVER use my work phone for anything. No idea how people type on them, unless I have fat fingers.

Great close up, of your big guy

My pics have all been taken on my iPod touch, that’s how poor I am, not really, I was brought and iphone for Xmas last year and the camera isn’t as good as the iPod touch one

As someone else said it’s just easier and quicker to upload the pics straight thru Tapatalk and the new cameras are now as good as a lot of really expensive cameras, just don’t have some of the filters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No mate that was the Samsung Galaxy note. Personally I'd never own an iPhone. Heaps of **** lol. There's literally a story on the news tonight about iphones and a class action against apple. The S8 is the most advanced smart phone on the market today. iphones are actually only guaranteed to work for 365 days. Planned obsolescence and woeful battery life, I wouldn't use an iPhone if they gave me one for free.
View attachment 322358
[doublepost=1513910158,1513910076][/doublepost]I upgraded from the S5, never went to the S6 because it was a huge backward step. The S7 I almost got but the release of the S8 was just around the corner so I waited. Well worth it.
Apple make both the hardware and software and control all Apps, it all works beautifully together, my files are instantly available on my IMac computer, IPad, IPhone and (where relevant) my Apple Watch via the Cloud and software on all devices is upgraded automatically as required. I have never had a problem with software or hardware, had an original IPhone 10 years ago then a 5S and now a X. Samsung has serious safety recall problems with washing machines and phones and serious incompatibility issues with Android software that it has no control over and Apps that are a infested with bugs and worse.

That's hyperbole. Watch the news mate... Apple iphones are junk. Get a Samsung Galaxy S8 and you'll be amazed. My mate Clint was an iPhone user for years, got the Samsung Galaxy S8 back in July and says his only regret was not jumping on the Samsung Galaxy band wagon years ago, reckons he'll never go back to an iPhone. Call it whatever you want but the fact remains, it's the #1 phone in the world.
My phone syncs instantly with every device in my house, wireless and prints photos from the back yard on my office printer, hasn't missed a beat or had a single app or software glitch yet. Some of the features this thing has would surprise you and make your iPhone look like a Nokia 3310.

Last edited:
Apple is a dead technology.
The only i-thing I have is an iPod for work. Iphones are just expensive paperweights.

That's hyperbole. Watch the news mate... Apple iphones are junk. Get a Samsung Galaxy S8 and you'll be amazed. My mate Clint was an iPhone user for years, got the Samsung Galaxy S8 back in July and says his only regret was not jumping on the Samsung Galaxy band wagon years ago, reckons he'll never go back to an iPhone. Call it whatever you want but the fact remains, it's the #1 phone in the world.
You obviously did not read my post, I'm speaking from personal experience plus I have a background in computers.
Apple must be doing something right, they have 250 Billion in cash and are the only company that makes a profit from selling smartphones.
Anyway this is supposed to be a forum about reptiles.

You obviously did not read my post, I'm speaking from personal experience plus I have a background in computers.
Apple must be doing something right, they have 250 Billion in cash and are the only company that makes a profit from selling smartphones.
Anyway this is supposed to be a forum about reptiles.
All the money they made they're now being sued for... Lol nice...
The Samsung Galaxy series were the first phones to surpass iPhone in sales mate.. there's a reason for that. But anyway.

All the money they made they're now being sued for... Lol nice...
The Samsung Galaxy series were the first phones to surpass iPhone in sales mate.. there's a reason for that. But anyway.
I don’t think Apple had a problem with phones setting peoples houses on fire :p

I don’t think Apple had a problem with phones setting peoples houses on fire :p
No because their batteries don't have enough power to keep the phone on let alone start anything... Lol see the news tonight??? Class action time.

Why is the Samsung Galaxy S8 #1 ??? Hmm

No because their batteries don't have enough power to keep the phone on let alone start anything... Lol see the news tonight??? Class action time.

Why is the Samsung Galaxy S8 #1 ??? Hmm
Because it’s got the best specs ?? It doesn’t take a genius to realise galaxys are better than iPhone specs wise, but android OS sucks compared to iOS, ios is newbie friendly and doesn’t change with every phone generation.

Also people buy s8 and iPhone X (which btw has never before seen features in smartphone industry) because they have too much money.

The dream is Samsung specs in an iPhone operating system.

I wouldn't touch the iPhone operating system man. Seriously.
Apples faceID can be spoofed in 3 mins flat. It's as secure as leaving your keys in the car on the street with the window down
IPhone has always had massive security problems and still does.

Last edited:
I use both. IPhone more user friendly, and both have good cameras if you know how to use it. I think both are just fine, and neither of them have enough drawbacks to deserve the lashing many people are giving them. My personal phone is an S6, but I wouldn't have minded an Iphone either. I use plenty of other Apple products too.

I use both. IPhone more user friendly, and both have good cameras if you know how to use it. I think both are just fine, and neither of them have enough drawbacks to deserve the lashing many people are giving them.
Watch the Ronny Chieng skit on YouTube lol iPhone vs android - the war of our generation. Bloody hilarious.

I’ve worked in Telecommunications for over ten years, primarily in support for mobile devices. Was end to end support for the iPhone when it was first released and I can definitely say we got so many more Samsung warranty claims than we ever did with iPhones.

But really, it’s personal preference. I love iPhones and I’ve never had a major issue with any that I’ve owned.

I’ve worked in Telecommunications for over ten years, primarily in support for mobile devices. Was end to end support for the iPhone when it was first released and I can definitely say we got so many more Samsung warranty claims than we ever did with iPhones.

But really, it’s personal preference. I love iPhones and I’ve never had a major issue with any that I’ve owned.
I had a warranty claim with my galaxy S5 after I dropped it whilst in a tree and it landed on concrete and smashed. My fault though. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back